A New Great-Nephew!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Henry made his debut last night, on his due date, with an hour and 14 minutes to spare! He weighed in at 9 lbs. 3 oz.! His Mom (my dear niece) probably weighs 100 lbs soaking wet, so I"m not really sure how she managed to bring this little guy into the world. She was only at the hospital 20 minutes before Henry arrived!
He is the 2nd miracle baby for his Mom and Dad. After years of infertility problems, surgeries, medications, and iinvitro they had given up hope. A couple of months later they were pregnant and had a beautiful little girl who is now 20 months old. When they became pregnant with Henry they were stunned.
Unfortunately, I probably won't be meeting Henry for awhile. The family lives in Connecticut and only gets home to Illinois once a year at most.
I just had to share the joy!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

Henry made his debut last night, on his due date, with an hour and 14 minutes to spare! He weighed in at 9 lbs. 3 oz.! His Mom (my dear niece) probably weighs 100 lbs soaking wet, so I"m not really sure how she managed to bring this little guy into the world. She was only at the hospital 20 minutes before Henry arrived!
He is the 2nd miracle baby for his Mom and Dad. After years of infertility problems, surgeries, medications, and iinvitro they had given up hope. A couple of months later they were pregnant and had a beautiful little girl who is now 20 months old. When they became pregnant with Henry they were stunned.
Unfortunately, I probably won't be meeting Henry for awhile. The family lives in Connecticut and only gets home to Illinois once a year at most.
I just had to share the joy!!
I guess the 74 in your username means something other than I thought!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess the 74 in your username means something other than I thought!
Okay, just what do you think the 74 means?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Auntie Libby!...

I hope your new nephew would be now a CAT Lover as his Autie!...

and a musical person too as welll his Auntie!...

to henry!...
and congratulations too at the Happy Parents!...

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much, Rigel! I believe Henry will probably be more of a dog person, tho. His Mom and his Grandma both love beagles.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you share with us a of the Cherub?...
I probably won't have a pic for awhile. Henry's Mommy is going to be very busy taking care of him and his big sister Lainey, who is only 21 months old!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwww. Congrats. And great job momma.... It just goes to show that the physical outside, does not always match the inside..... I'm glad she had no problems with a 9lb'er. Hmmmmm, kinda scary if she has another, they say they keep getting bigger... I'm so glad I stopped at my 11 lb'er.