Holy Headache Batman....

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you guys could spare a few feel better vibes for me that would be great.

Woke up really early this morning with a slight headache which has now progressed way beyond just annoying.

One of those ones that make you feel like your eyeballs may pop out.

I am thinking my sinuses because my nose is stuffed up so am going to take a decongestant and see if that helps...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH NO SUSAN!...
....that´s awful my friend....sometimes I got that sensation and is really awful...

did you drink something sweet as a coke?...
maybe is lack of sugar my friend...

Put something cold in your eyeball my friend,...I´m so sure you´ll going to feel better!...

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You could also try ice on your head, sometimes that helps a little until the pain reliever or decongestant starts working, I get those real bad headaches too. Its awfull. you feel better soon.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a headache like that nearly everyday. In my case it's generally a tension headache caused by neck issues.

When you get home you could try heat and ice on your neck - it certainly won't hurt anything to try. That or a nice warm bath.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys, the ice pack helped a lot as did the decongestant. It has subsided to just being slightly annoying so I can live with that.....

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope you feel better....

After this bad experience, you should to drink a Tequila shoot my friend!..
Ajua!...I bet you´ll going to forget anything!
and sleep soooooooooo well!...

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

I'll have one with you!!!!! And who wants to wait till after the pain is gone?! Have one now! lol- it'll help with the pain! Eeeee- don't listen to that, it's horrible advice

But seriously... I know what those type of headaches feel like (sadly I know what almost every headache feels like lol
) and they're not fun or really easy to get rid of. I second the recommendation of ice on the back of the neck. I've spent many a day and night in hospital beds because of headaches. Drink lots of fluids, especially some caffeine, and try not to move around too much if that makes it worse. When I am all congested, I have one of those menthol vapor inhaler things- you kinda stick it in your nose and inhale a couple times, and it clears ya right up. It's like the size of a chap stick thingy. It really helps me- it's like rubbing that menthol crap on your chest, only a not-so-messy version
. My dad does those nasal flushes, but I wouldn't recommend that cuz it just sounds weird and I've never done it and hopefully never will.

Hope you keep feeling better!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Don't think so not a big tequila fan, there was a occassion many years ago when being young and very stupid at the time I had way way way to much tequila one evening. I still feel a little sick when I think about it...

However I am having a large glass of strawberry banana drink with tons of ice that is really yummy and am heading off for a good nights sleep shortly....
Again everyone thanks and I am feeling much better tonight.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

However I am having a large glass of strawberry banana drink with tons of ice that is really yummy and am heading off for a good nights sleep shortly....
I would like to try it my friend!...
sounds terrific my friend!...

any pic?...