They're sleeping together!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up from a nap on saturday to find this. Rocko is on the left, Fiona on the right.

Rocko and Fiona have never been crazy about each other. Fiona whacks him over the head on a daily basis. She doesn't let him get anywhere near her. He ignores her most of the time but occasionally gets frisky and chases her into a corner and she hisses at him etc.

Imagine my suprise when I saw this! Its been a year 1/2. I never thought I would ever see this. Just goes to show you never know!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are you having a snap of cool weather? Ours get chummier when the temperature goes down.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to think that Fiona snuggled up to him rather than the other way around. If she was up there and he came up on the chair she would have bolted. The other thing I was thinking is that she is very competitive with him. He will go eat dry food and she will hear the crunching and go RUNNING from wherever she is to eat also.
She is getting tubby.
Maybe she wanted to be on the chair too.

It is just so unlikely a thing to happen because she likes to sleep alone. She doesn't even nap with her people. I am so happy I caught it on camera.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yay!
very cute. I am a little jealous i must admit. my cats don't sleep together the closest they ever came to that was last week (see the 2nd link in my siggy, i had to act fast with my camera)

glad you caught the moment -thanks for sharing. i hope there'll be more of the same in the future

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. I have a thing for Tuxies.
They just seem to draw my attention at the shelters. I hadn't planned on having three. I planned on the two tuxies but when I was looking for a third i wanted something different. But after looking at literally 40 cats one afternoon, Rocko stole my heart.
What could I do?

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, isn't that wonderful?? I love that too. Haven't had that in a long time. The last time I had two cats they didn't particularly like each other and now I only have one. Maybe some day...hopefully not too long away