Member underspootlight 10-16 August..."Cats4sky"...=)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS…

Today is the turn of another happy member of the site......PLEASE, post here your daily questions for the member during a week,,...ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Ladies & Gentlemans, is for me a GREAT PLEASURE introduce to you to:

Cats4sky

Congratulations & very Welcome,
at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today by myselfe, the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thank you so much....i am here!!! I must go to work but i will be back later to play and answer all questions!!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here you go!!

Do you like the hot summers or the cool autumns?

Whats for tea tonight

Do you like rain

What did you have for breakfast

Whats for dinner

Bath or shower

Favourite perfume

Do you like gardening

Do you like housework

Are you a night owl or an early bird

Heels or flats

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's a set to get you started...The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

More later... Enjoy your week.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
CoolCat;2695689 said:
1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city? i know it as a country

2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations? well i have never been to Mexico, but wouldn't mind vacationing there.

3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
Ive never heard of the place, but i have heard of the Mayan ruins and would love to visit, i find it very fascinating.

4.- Can you speak spanish? no

5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
i don't have any cd's but i like salsa, and i keep bugging my Fiance to take salsa classes with me, it looks so much fun!!

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)I don't think i have

7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) Mexican food is my fave food in the whole wide world, and i mean, i love it all!! the hotter the better, i love enchiladas, quesadillas, tomales, pile on the sour cream and some salsa please

8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
No tequila for me i get very sick from it, im a vodka gal.

9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock? no, but it looks comfy

10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
I don't think i have

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

yes, Cancun looks very beautiful, eventually when i do vacation to Mexico i think i will pick Cancun, or Acapulco.

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...:wavey

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rosiemac;2695811 said:
Here you go!!

Do you like the hot summers or the cool autumns? cool autumns

Whats for tea tonight? green tea is my fave

Do you like rain? hmmm...dont mind it, but deathly afraid of driving in it.

What did you have for breakfast? a hot pocket, its quick n easy

Whats for dinner? i made myself a salmon salad

Bath or shower? bath totally!

Favourite perfume? Jadore by christian diore

Do you like gardening? haven't messed with it yet, but i do like plants and its something i would like to get into.

Do you like housework
? no, i cant lie....im very lazy

Are you a night owl or an early bird? night owl all the way!

Heels or flats? practical flats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Here's a set to get you started...The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

More later... Enjoy your week.
Did you miss this one my friend?....

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Did you miss this one my friend?....
hahaha no i didn't miss that one, im coming back after work tonite to do it, i started it last nite, but it requires some good thought!

so dont worry Rapunzel47 i didnt for you!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by cats4sky

hahaha no i didn't miss that one, im coming back after work tonite to do it, i started it last nite, but it requires some good thought!

so dont worry Rapunzel47 i didnt for you!
I wasn't worried. It's meant to make you think
so I figured you just ran out of time and would be back.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I wasn't worried. It's meant to make you think
so I figured you just ran out of time and would be back.

Here you have my set of today dear friend!..

The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
rapunzel47;2695899 said:

1.Mindbender- structural damage, i would choose this because its high NRG dance music and i love to dance, and also because its a CD i had for a very long time and still haven't gotten sick of.

2.Shpongle- Tales of the inexpressible- another CD i wil never get sick of and this cd would be for chillout ...like while laying down at nite after dancing and staring at the stars

3.Goa mix Vol 1- its the 1st cd i ever heard goa trance and i still havent gotten sick of it and it would make for some great dancing.

4.classic euphoria level 2- some of my fave euphoric dance music, never gotten sick of it yet.

5.transcendental euphoria ( mixed by dave pearce)- another great compilation of some of my fave dance music that i have cherished through the years.

****i love to dance and go clubbing and just because id be on an island with 1 other person you better believe id be dancing some of the nights away to my all time fave tunes on the beach

1. Old Path White clouds by Thich Nat han, because reading this book was a life changing experience for me and i like to go back to it now and then to spiritually ground myself.

2. Disco bloodbath by James st James- so i can read this and it would bring back the memories of my clubbing days.

3. A survivalist book!- id def want to pick up the best survivalist book i can find, because i think it would come in handy!

4.Awakening the Buddha Within by Lama Surya Das, another book id like to have for spiritual grounding.

5. Parallel worlds;journey through creation, higher dimensions, and the future of the cosmos by Michio Kaku, because hes my fave man at the moment and its one of his books i haven't read yet.

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind? a good telescope to view the stars/space, a lifetime supply of Nag Champa ( my fave incense)

1. Tuna, its healthy and i eat it just about everyday now anyway
2. yogurt- its my fave snack, and its healthy
3. Beef- i like it and for nutritional purposes

It would be my Fiance, we are committed to spending the rest of our lives together and have been through both alot of good and alot of bad things through the years and survived it all, so i think we would do great stranded on an island together, and hes my lover and best friend

1. give half to my Fiance
2. give half of my remaining half to my parents and make sure they would be set for the rest of their lives, with house and cars, and plenty for them to enjoy, it would really give me great joy to be able to do this for my parents after all they have done for me.
3. book a 2 week trip for me and Fiance to Dubai, staying at the Burj Al Arab.
4. knock down the house we have now, and rebuild a new big beautiful house for us, with special editions for the cats, they would have a nice bedroom and a beautiful sun room to sunbathe in

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
CoolCat;2696470 said:

Here you have my set of today dear friend!..

The Topic of today would be Music

YAY my fave subject!!!!!!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
electronic dance music

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
a few hundred, and then i also have one PC hard drive filled with live DJ sets that Ive downloaded, and just recently i bought an ipod and aready have 154 ive DJ sets on there as well

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
since im excusively into electronic dance how bout i give you my favorite male dj? Paul Van Dyk

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female? My favorite female DJ is Lisa Lashes

5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
No, i havent

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

haha yes, everything by: Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Shpongle, Hallucinogen.

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
yes, alot!!! Ive seen my fave DJ paul van dyk many times and even in diff countries, Ive seen him perform in Spain, England and all over the US as well.

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )No, i haven't listened to that one and i really don't listen to any stations, instead i have a site i go to www.alldj.org, and that is where i download DJ sets from and listen to them in my ipod, and its all legal downloading.

9.- In your own opinion which one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
I think ill go with the mp3 collage of music, because maybe ill hear an awesome song i wouldn't have heard otherwise, and i would eventually be able to find out what the song was.

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
… Do turntables count??? I myself DJ and have spun parties in Philly, DC, NYC, i only do it as a hobby though and really have not done to much with it latley.

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rosiemac;2696607 said:
Originally Posted by cats4sky

Oh no, when i said tea i meant what were you having for dinner

We call it tea in England which is usually between 5-7, and it's dinner if we eat after 8.p.m
ahahaha yeah ok i wasnt too sure what u meant on that one! Well for dinner i made Pork Chops with Sour krout and potatoes.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for today
…The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

Cheers my friend…

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was a very thoughtful and interesting set of responses -- thank you! So here are a few more, this time food related. We've had a few references to food, let's go a little deeper...

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

6. What is your favourite celebration food?

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hi
how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for today
…The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies? horror movies, the more gore the better, i especialy love zombie movies
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?
actually i dont collect DVD's. Im one of those people that watches a movie once and thats enough, although there are a few i can watch over and over and i have on DVD: dawn of the dead, fire in the sky, happy gilmore, the never ending story, party monster.

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male? i
Nicholas Cage

4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female? Jennifer Aniston

5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist? No
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)
No

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?
nah...not really that into it

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …
no

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...
hmmmm.....idk its hard to say....im thinking Angelina Jolie, i dont have her listed as my fave actress but i have alot of respect for her and the things she does, i can really identify with her and think she's a beautiful person, both inside and out

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…
… nah......not really

Cheers my friend…
sorry my answers for the movie theme werent that great but im not too much into movies.....most of the time i wil fall asleep half way thru

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

That was a very thoughtful and interesting set of responses -- thank you! So here are a few more, this time food related. We've had a few references to food, let's go a little deeper...

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen? Im actually just learning how to cook and prepare meals now, i was never much into it, but i love cooking with my Fiance, we make a great team and he teaches me alot.

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare? i don't have a favorite yet, still have alot to learn

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who? def my mom, and i love all her home cooked meals so much but ill have to say her thanksgiving dinners, turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy..mmmmm

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food? i can eat a whole can of whip cream in one sitting

6. What is your favourite celebration food? ice cream

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be? I would have to let you know that if you were preparing steak or beef i would need mine well done, any red or pink makes me sick just by looking at it....it even makes it very hard for me cooking meat, i usually gag a few times when looking at it....i know...im wierd!

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?
very adventurous...i love trying all diff types of cuisine and will try anything once.

9. What is your favourite meal of the day? breakfast, i wake up very hungry~
i
food very very much!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi, hope your having a good day and enjoying your week !
I would like to ask:

1) Sun or shade ?
2) Do you have any other pets?
3) Do you have a fav take away?
4) Do you own a Playstation ?
5) Do you have a fav holiday destination ?
6) If you were given 1 wish, what would it be ?

Hope you've had fun this week !

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your answers about the meat.... I'm the same way, I will gag and possibly
if I see pink..... My meat needs to be well done.

Anyways, i see I haven't posted yet.... so here's a bunch for ya

If some are repeats, I apologise.... I've skimmed over your answers fairly fast.

1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)

5. How many tvs do you have?

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?

8. What's your favorite movie?

9. What's your favorite book?

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips)

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.)

12. Do you believe in ghosts?

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again?

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better)

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL)

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many?

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics)

20. Are you excited about anything right now?