Vibes for my mom's trip please?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom, stepdad and one sister will be leaving tomorrow
for their trip from ON. to AB.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...&highlight=mom describes the reason they are leaving.

I would love if you could spare some for their trip. They are going the long way (through Canada as opposed to thru the US) and it's roughly 2 days straight driving. But they are taking their time, and have up untill Monday to be there (to return the trailer they rented).

I won't here anything from them, and of course, I'm nervous about their long drive. So some no moose hitting vibes, and a safe and fun trip vibes would be greatly appreciated.

and, if you could, some vibes for me..... I have no family left aside from the 3 that are leaving and my one brother whom I seldom see. The rest of my siblings are already out in AB.

Tis one thing to be 20mins drive away, tis another to be over 2 days drive away.

Needless to say, I'm not handling it well at all.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a bunch of "have a safe trip vibes" for your mom and stepdad and sister!

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Lots and lots of safe trip and moose free for your family.

And a big
for you, Chris. With all of the ways we can keep in touch these days, I'm sure that once they're settled it won't seem that far away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

And a big
for you, Chris. With all of the ways we can keep in touch these days, I'm sure that once they're settled it won't seem that far away.
I truly hope not

It's just an adjustment for me....although we didn't see each other often (sometimes a couple months in between visits) we were always there for each other when needed. Now its gonna be different...I can't just out of the blue "Hey Ma, wanna go for coffee?". That's the adjustment part of it.

Thanks for the everyone.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best wishes for a safe and uneventful trip for them!!

It'll take some time to adjust, but you'll all be fine.
There's email and phones and all that good stuff so you're never too far away from each other. I probably talk/write to my mom more since I moved to California 2 years ago than before the move!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, thats the last time I'll see my mom in a while

ha ha ha, I just noticed it, we all have huge bags under our eyes

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Chris, I'm sorry.
You'll talk more now than you did, I'm sure.... it's just you'll say on some Monday, "Hey Mom, wanna head out for coffee?" And she'll say - "Love to - so you'll be up here by Friday?" And you'll remember.

Lots of vibes being sent for a VERY safe trip!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Chris, I'm sorry.
You'll talk more now than you did, I'm sure.... it's just you'll say on some Monday, "Hey Mom, wanna head out for coffee?" And she'll say - "Love to - so you'll be up here by Friday?" And you'll remember.

Lots of vibes being sent for a VERY safe trip!

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope everything goes well for them- I'm sure it will. Sending many that they won't hit a bear, moose, deer, etc.

Everything will be alright Chris!!!