Da Bird

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I didn't know where to post this but feel free to move if it is wrong.

We are going on holiday to Florida on Wednesday and I am desperate to buy Mitzi a Da Bird toy. Does anybody know where I can get one? Somewhere like Wallmart maybe? I looked at Wallmart's website but couldn't see it listed

Thanks

xxx

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petsmart carries them! My cats LOVE them!!!

Word of advice though- go ahead and get a replacement feather part because if your cat is anything like mine are, she'll need one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh yeah, if i do get her one i plan to buy around 20 replacement feathers lol

I've just looked on the PETCO website and they sell it too, and it's right up the road from our hotel
Mitzi will have a Da Bird soon!

thanks starryeyedtiger

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if you were planning on leaving it out while you are away. But I would advise against that. The feather parts can be very sharp when they get to tearing it apart and I wouldn't want it to be ingested. I can only imagine what probelm it could cause. I put mine away as soon as I am done playing with them.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

I don't know if you were planning on leaving it out while you are away. But I would advise against that. The feather parts can be very sharp when they get to tearing it apart and I wouldn't want it to be ingested. I can only imagine what probelm it could cause. I put mine away as soon as I am done playing with them.
yeah, if and when we get one we will make sure it is put away when we're not there. to be honest, we're thinking she'll probably ignore it

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well we have been, and finally managed to get Da Bird!
It was the last one on the shelf, we bought 2 replacements feathers and a kitty laser

thanks for the advice on shops etc peeps!

due to a late flight, we can't pick her up from the cattery till 5pm, so i have to wait 2 hours till i can see my little girl's reaction to Da Bird! I've missed her sooo much!

p.s: we are thinking she will be the ONLY cat in the world to not like Da Bird! This is gonna be a lonnnng 2 hours!!

fattykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

p.s: we are thinking she will be the ONLY cat in the world to not like Da Bird! This is gonna be a lonnnng 2 hours!!
That's almost impossible! Trust me, my grandma's lazy overweight housecat goes crazy over that thing. But, Mitzi might just be an exception.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she's played with it a little, hopefully she'll play a lot more once she settles back into her daily routine...eat, play, sleep

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Da Bird is awesome
Your kitty should like it a lot.