TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › T P B & E + a new friend
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T P B & E + a new friend

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
Jerry and I went away overnight for our 9 year anniverary this weekend and as I'm sure you've all experienced if you've ever pulled a suitcase out, the kids want to get packed up and go to!!









and then just a few of baby Emily being baby Emily....







While we were at the lake house in NY, we had a friend stop by!





He was so friendly and cute.....I'm sure someone's pet.
post #2 of 8
Congratulations on your 9th anniversary.

How dare you leave the kitties behind.
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats View Post
Congratulations on your 9th anniversary.

How dare you leave the kitties behind.
That's what they said! Thanks for the congrats! It's been a wonderful ride so far!
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post

Congrats on your 9th anniversary!!

That picture of Emily is darling! She looks like she's part bunny rabbit! She still hasn't grown into those ears!
post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
Congrats on your 9th anniversary!!

That picture of Emily is darling! She looks like she's part bunny rabbit! She still hasn't grown into those ears!
Thanks! For some reason, that sweet little body hasn't caught up to the ears yet!
post #6 of 8
Happy 9th anniversary, Susie and Jerry! May your next 9 be even better. I gotta say, that pic of Tiggy with just his head popping out of the suitcase is cracking me up. Oh, and your new kitty friend is such a doll, too.

Miss Emily is still growing. She'll fill out those ears yet.
post #7 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars View Post
Happy 9th anniversary, Susie and Jerry! May your next 9 be even better. I gotta say, that pic of Tiggy with just his head popping out of the suitcase is cracking me up. Oh, and your new kitty friend is such a doll, too.

Miss Emily is still growing. She'll fill out those ears yet.
Thanks so much!
post #8 of 8
" Where we going Mom and Dad??" They are all so darling cute! I can't believe Em's ears...what a hoot!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › T P B & E + a new friend