TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The Movie Game..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Movie Game.. - Page 8

post #211 of 231
Quote:
Dustin Hoffman
An oldie but goodie:

The Graduate

next.............
post #212 of 231
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74 View Post
An oldie but goodie:

The Graduate

next.............
Anne Bancroft

next:
post #213 of 231
Quote:
Anne Bancroft
I knew you'd say that! Wasn't she wonderful in---

The Miracle Worker

next.............
post #214 of 231
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74 View Post
I knew you'd say that! Wasn't she wonderful in---

The Miracle Worker

next.............
Patty Duke

next:
post #215 of 231
Quote:
Patty Duke
Valley of the Dolls

next...............
post #216 of 231
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74 View Post
Valley of the Dolls

next...............
Barbarba Parkins

next:
post #217 of 231
Quote:
Barbarba Parkins
Ok, that was a tough one!

The Kremlin Letter

next...........
post #218 of 231
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74 View Post
Ok, that was a tough one!

The Kremlin Letter

next...........
Boy we are getting back to the obscure side that's for sure....

Richard Boone

Next:
post #219 of 231
Quote:
Richard Boone
He'll always be "Palladin" to me

Ok, this should be easy:

The Alamo

next.....
post #220 of 231
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74 View Post
He'll always be "Palladin" to me

Ok, this should be easy:

The Alamo

next.....
Fess Parker

next:
post #221 of 231
Quote:
Fess Parker
That's not what I expected!

Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier

next...........
post #222 of 231
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74 View Post
That's not what I expected!

Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier

next...........
How about hmmmm

Buddy Ebson

next:
post #223 of 231
Quote:
Buddy Ebson
I've seen this movie a dozen times:

Captain January

next............
post #224 of 231
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74 View Post
I've seen this movie a dozen times:

Captain January

next............
Shirley Temple

:next:
post #225 of 231
Quote:
Shirley Temple
A grown up Shirley was in:

Fort Apache

next............
post #226 of 231
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74 View Post
A grown up Shirley was in:

Fort Apache

next............
The Duke Himself (John Wayne)

next:
post #227 of 231
Quote:
The Duke Himself (John Wayne)
Well, that's about as easy as it gets! The only problem is---which one?

Rooster Cogburn

next.............
post #228 of 231
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74 View Post
Well, that's about as easy as it gets! The only problem is---which one?

Rooster Cogburn

next.............
Katherine Hepburn(I loved her in that movie)

next:
post #229 of 231
[quote][Katherine Hepburn(I loved her in that movie)

/QUOTE]

What an actress; my absolute favorite!

The Philadelphia Story

next...........
post #230 of 231
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74;273646 Katherine Hepburn(I loved her in that movie)

[/QUOTE

What an actress; my absolute favorite!

The Philadelphia Story

next...........
Another of my favorite actor's

Cary Grant

:next:
post #231 of 231
Quote:
Cary Grant
Wasn't he the best? How could he be so handsome and so funny at the same time?
One of my favorites---

Arsenic & Old Lace

next................
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The Movie Game..