Daily Thread Sunday Aug 9th

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Looks like I am the first to arrive this morning.

Rainy and cold here this morning and boy are my old joints ever telling me about it.

Don't think I will be up to much today other then resting and staying warm.

I have a couple of chores that I can work on, and of course there is always a load of laundry to do so that will keep me occupied.

The kitties have had breakfast and are all in my bed under the comforter snoozing..Apparently they aren't thrilled with the weather either.

Everyone have a good day

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mwaaahaahaahaa!! My plan succeeded - I successfully shipped that nasty weather east

It's still cool here today, sun is shining somewhere above the fog though, weather liar says it is going to be a nice day. Maybe some of that slimy mud will dry up.

Waiting for coffee to finish brewing, and haven't a clue where the cats are. The Magpie was wandering around earlier, and the old man is curled up sleeping somewhere and I am not going to look for either of them at the moment - they will show up when I hit the shower or shortly after for some brekkie

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

Mwaaahaahaahaa!! My plan succeeded - I successfully shipped that nasty weather east
You are more than welcome to have it back

Mornin all.

We had rain and more rain yesterday....and today its gonna get hot.
and humid..... suppose to reach a high of 32 with a humidex of 44. Yup, the AC is going on today, that's for sure.

I'm going to dinner with my mom tonight because I couldn't make it out yesterday for her going away party.

I have to feed and water snakes today, should be lots of fun with the way I feel right now.

Hope ya'll have a good day.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm packing up and heading to Chicago in a few hours. My stomach is reeling with the fear of the unknown when I arrive there to take care of my sister after her hip replacement surgery. I've taken care of terminally ill people and those recovering from surgery, but for some reason I'm nervous about it this time. Logically I know when I get there all will be fine, but emotionally I'm a wreck.

So if you don't see me online much this week, I'll be busy elsewhere.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I'm packing up and heading to Chicago in a few hours. My stomach is reeling with the fear of the unknown when I arrive there to take care of my sister after her hip replacement surgery. I've taken care of terminally ill people and those recovering from surgery, but for some reason I'm nervous about it this time. Logically I know when I get there all will be fine, but emotionally I'm a wreck.

So if you don't see me online much this week, I'll be busy elsewhere.
oh Amy,
I hope you have a safe trip, and once you get there everything will be ok. I wish the best for your sis, and hope she recovers well from her surgery.