Manswers on Spike........

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any one ever check this show out? More then not this show is sexist, demeaning, and demoralizing........Tonight I happened to see the worst yet! The topic was females being bitchy, and all the different reasons why. The main answers was to have unprotected sex because of hormones in semen.......
. Then to top that off they said the bad side effect of unprotected sex is if she gets pregnant she is even more bitchy!
I was extremely offended by that, wondering how the **** that was ok to advertise!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Then to top that off they said the bad side effect of unprotected sex is if she gets pregnant she is even more bitchy!
Sorry, but I do find that amusing

People find different things offensive, it's why we have an off button on the remote
I have seen many shows where women demean men also, and usually that is seen as ok.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

Sorry, but I do find that amusing

People find different things offensive, it's why we have an off button on the remote
I have seen many shows where women demean men also, and usually that is seen as ok.
It wasn't the demeaning of women as much as the promoting unprotected sex, to make her less bitchy, and then saying the bad thing is if you get her pregnant, she will be even worse!.....

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

It wasn't the demeaning women as much as the promoting unprotected sex.....
If you are dumb enough to think that having unprotected sex will make your girl less bitchy than chances are you wont have a girl...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

If you are dumb enough to think that having unprotected sex will make your girl less bitchy than chances are you wont have a girl...
And watch Manswers!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hadn't even heard of the show before, and it doesn't sound like it's anything I'd enjoy if I did watch it.