Happy 1rst bday to my Cleo

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww!! Happy birthday Cleo!!!

I can't believe she's 1 year old already!! That means that soon my Jake's 1st birthday is coming up who is born in October..

tdonline

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Happy B-Day!!

For those who don't know the exact birth date for their kitties, how do you celebrate? My two were estimated at 6 months in March when I adopted them. That means their first birthday would be in September, again, an estimate. I'm trying to decide if I should celebrate their birthdays, unknown. Or use the date I adopted them, March 19, to celebrate their birthdays.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Cleo!

I can't believe she's already 1 - it seems like just yesterday I was readnig about you getting her.

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Cleo!

tdonline- you could do what some do in the horse world, just use Jan 1st as their birthdate if you're not exactly sure. My kittens were supposedly born March 1 2009 - not 100% sure on that date since they were born to a feral cat who was TNR. sorry if I hijacked the post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Everyone,
I do not know my Cocos bday.
She was born in Feb or March 1992.
I just buy her gifts around that time.

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats were adopted as adults and were picked up by Animal Care as strays...vet has them down as January 1 babies with an estimated year And happy birthday, Cleo!