Daily Thread Thurs August 6th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My oh my, am I ever tired!

Oh, yes...good mornin folks!

Well, we only need one more coat on two rooms I think..we are going to finish tonight or tomorrow. Its hard work painting. Especially since one of the colours is very dark. It looks nice though! Our big stuff is being moved in tomorrow so we are getting all that ready tonight.

I had the busiest day of work in my life yesterday. There was a hail catastrophe in Alberta so we are helping them out. Like every person in the area has car/home damage..and we're talking huge pieces of hail that broke windows and everything! There was 800 claims in one day!

Anyway so, busy and tired but still have to move!

You all have a good one

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good morning. Its almost 4 am. I'm going to bed.

I really am starting to wish I never would have downloaded Insaniquarium....I can't believe such a stupid game could be so addicting! Ugh...I need to get to sleep so I can do more packing tomorrow...err...Today.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I had the busiest day of work in my life yesterday. There was a hail catastrophe in Alberta so we are helping them out. Like every person in the area has car/home damage..and we're talking huge pieces of hail that broke windows and everything! There was 800 claims in one day!
Oh my gosh..... I'm going to have to check on my sister and brothers
and my mom's leaving for AB on Monday. Which area?

Nothing much planned today, physio as per normal, that's bout it.

I do have some computer work to do for a snakey friend..... got some snakes to clean and catelogue (ongoing job).

It's going to be fairly quiet today.
Looks to be a nice day outside
which is great because according to our forecast, our summer
weather is about to hit with a vengence.

Which I am happy about
I will more than likely take my youngest daughter to the motel my hubby normally stays at (the kids obviously did not come with me on my me time) to play in their saltwater pool.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. I am still trying to wake up. DS woke up at 5am and is finally napping. I had too much coffee waiting for his nap and am tired/wired. Waiting to hear about my Aunt's surgery. She went in at 7am for open heart surgery. Found out she had 5 blockages, one was 100%. The doctor said if she didn't come in on the weekend she would have died at home.

Mom's has her doctor appointment today. Hopefully her arm is ok from yesterday's bite. The swelling is now in her hand and not her wrist where the bite was.

All the kitties are sleeping on this rainy day. Later Molly goes in for her depo shot.

Originally Posted by Nekomania

I really am starting to wish I never would have downloaded Insaniquarium....I can't believe such a stupid game could be so addicting! Ugh...I need to get to sleep so I can do more packing tomorrow...err...Today.
Yes especially when you finish in one sitting. lol

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to go to work 1-6 today. I was supposed to work 4-9 but my boss so nicely texted me at 7:50am to ask me to switch. It's fine with me though because my husband is making me a birthday dinner tonight and now I get to eat at 6 not at 9.

Not much planned for tonight. I am spending my birthday working and cleaning. I'm having a few friends over on Saturday and I have a few things I have to clean around the apartment.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon All!!!

Very nice day here today, bright, sunny and about 25 degrees which is perfect.

A little late getting here today, I had a doctors appointment early this morning so did some errands afterwards and now I just going to spend the rest of the day puttering around the house.

Have a few chores to do and a couple of loads of laundry. I need to do some linens and get them out of the way.

The kitties are all napping right now, lazy bunch but I am sure once I get started on the laundry they will all be their help. Laundry is their favorite chore.

Everyone have a good day

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is going to be hot today 27C . I am going to check the chemicals in the pool. I will probably be outside supervising most of the day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Oh my gosh..... I'm going to have to check on my sister and brothers
and my mom's leaving for AB on Monday. Which area?
Ummm, I am not good with the areas there but one claim I had today was from Rocky Mountain House. Is that near your family? I might be going to Calgary next week to help out .