to the mods: Blocking specific member's PMs?

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there a way that we can block specific members private messages?
Thanks!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mismaris777

And is there a way to report certain members???
Yes, to report threads, you can click on the exclamation point on the right top corner, and explain why you are reporting that post.

Now back to my question: I know we can stop seeing what people post, but is there a way to stop certain people from sending you PMs - say in cases where it feels like harassment?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't answer you Carolinalima but you can see who a PM is from before you open it, so I would just not open it and delete it immediately. That would solve your problem.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I can't answer you Carolinalima but you can see who a PM is from before you open it, so I would just not open it and delete it immediately. That would solve your problem.
Ever heard of curiosity killed the cat?

Thanks Linda!

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Yes, to report threads, you can click on the exclamation point on the right top corner, and explain why you are reporting that post.

Now back to my question: I know we can stop seeing what people post, but is there a way to stop certain people from sending you PMs - say in cases where it feels like harassment?
I don't mean report threads, just certain members. And there is a way to ignore some members, I just can't seem to remember how to do it. I don't know if it blocks the members however, I've never had to actually block a member.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mismaris777

I don't mean report threads, just certain members. And there is a way to ignore some members, I just can't seem to remember how to do it. I don't know if it blocks the members however, I've never had to actually block a member.
I know how to ignore members.
To report, go ahead and write to a Mod - Yosemite, for example is one of them.