TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Vibes please
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vibes please

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Could I have some TCS vibes for my Uncle's wife. She went in for conjunction heart failure. Yesterday I heard she had some fluid around the heart but is doing good. Now I just heard she has 4 blocked arteries. One is 100% with another block further down and then another at 80% and another at 20%. She is going in for open heart surgery tomorrow.

Thanks.
post #2 of 20
Michele,

Mega coming from me.

I hope the surgery goes well tomorrow...She'll be in my thoughts
post #3 of 20
Thread Starter 
Thanks Chris. It's kinda freaking me out cause Mom and I keep having dreams and usually when she has her dreams someone dies. I am having the same weird dreams for a week now.

DH & I heard of one death and pray it doesn't come in 3's. I have another family member being committed for mental and physical health reasons all at the same time.
post #4 of 20
good health I hope the surgery is successful
post #5 of 20
Tons & tons of for a successfull surgery and a quick recovery.
post #6 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Freya View Post
Tons & tons of for a successfull surgery and a quick recovery.
count with my prayers today!...

........
post #7 of 20
She will be in my thoughts and prayers, all the best to you
post #8 of 20
today is the surgery?..
sending good wishes, prayers & vibes....
......
post #9 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
today is the surgery?..
sending good wishes, prayers & vibes....
......
Yes. Surgery was scheduled for 3 hours ago. So far no word.
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo View Post
Thanks Chris. It's kinda freaking me out cause Mom and I keep having dreams and usually when she has her dreams someone dies. I am having the same weird dreams for a week now.

DH & I heard of one death and pray it doesn't come in 3's. I have another family member being committed for mental and physical health reasons all at the same time.
ohmygosh Michele, that is completely freaky

I'm and hoping that all turns out well and she comes through the surgery with flying colours.

My stepdad had a triple bypass done ummm 2 or 3yrs ago..... It was quite scary.
post #11 of 20
She and all of your family are in my prayers.
post #12 of 20
Lot's of vibes coming her way.
post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
She is finally in ICU. The surgery went well. Thanks for the vibes for the surgery.
post #14 of 20
Just seeing this thread. Add my vibes and prayers for a speedy recovery
post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo View Post
She is finally in ICU. The surgery went well. Thanks for the vibes for the surgery.
So glad to hear this!
Plenty more for her recovery.
post #16 of 20
Glad to hear it! I was thinking of her yesterday. More for a quick recovery!
post #17 of 20

vibes for you too! apparently they work!
post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
Add my vibes and prayers for a speedy recovery
.........
post #19 of 20
Thread Starter 
No news is good news right? We haven't heard anything today.
post #20 of 20
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Vibes please