I took Cindy to the vet today because she had something on her nose, near her eye, and I was worried it might get infected. The vet says it looks like a scratch and I should put neosporin on it. She said it's perfectly safe, and I should just use a q-tip to swab a little bit of ointment on the scratch. But it's so close to her eye I'm very worried about getting it in her eye. Does anyone have any advice on how I can go about doing this without her getting any in her eye? Also, is it safe if she or Swanie lick it after it's on her? I know the neosporin tube says to call poison control if you accidently eat some. I actually had to call poison control once because I mistook it for the toothpaste tube in the dark They told me to just eat some crackers because it might upset my stomach.
post #1 of 8
8/3/09 at 4:11pm