Good news from the vet

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I just took Arthur and Chester to the vet. They both went through a very long illness (hepatic lipidosis, took them from Nov-March to get through it) and the bloodwork is NORMAL!!! WOO!! I was SO happy! And the bill was about 1/3 of what I expected(!). The only problem now is that I don't have an excuse to go back in a few months and see my hot vet

But aside from that, I'm so happy!!!!!!

(Ok ok, I did put off getting rabies shots so I can go back before too long if I want to
)

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good bill of health, good bill moneywise, and a hot doc to boot! Do you have a lucky horseshoe in your back pocket?
Thats great news about the kids. I didn't know they had been so sick.

Does this cute doc have a website with photos??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

Good bill of health, good bill moneywise, and a hot doc to boot! Do you have a lucky horseshoe in your back pocket?
Thats great news about the kids. I didn't know they had been so sick.

Does this cute doc have a website with photos??
Originally Posted by carolinalima

That is AWESOME!!!!!
Is he single??
lol, unfortunately no photos online, although there was a video clip of him a while back when he was on the news talking about an abused animal.
And also not single

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

And if you need an excuse to go back to the vet I can always send up a few barn cats that need checked out
lol, the only reason I'm not going to accept your offer is that I wouldnt want him to think I'm collecting more cats, he'd think I was crazy for sure!