Member under the Spotlight...03-09 August--- sillyitiliangrl!...=)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS…

Today is the turn of another happy member of the site......PLEASE, post here your daily questions for the member during a week,,...ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Ladies & Gentlemans, is for me a GREAT PLEASURE introduce to you to:

sillyitiliangrl

Congratulations & very Welcome,
at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today by myselfe, the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning/afternoon/evening (whatever it may be by the time you read this)

1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)

5. How many tvs do you have?

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?

8. What's your favorite movie?

9. What's your favorite book?

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips)

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.)

12. Do you believe in ghosts?

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again?

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better)

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?

17. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many?

18. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics)

19. Are you excited about anything right now?

20. What would you like to be doing 5yrs from now? What do you think you will be doing 5yrs from now?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city? I've heard of Mexico as a country and a city, but I have not been able to travel there
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations? I have not be able to travel much yet
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php just through the spotlight threads
4.- Can you speak spanish? I can understand more than I can speak, but I don't understand much
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
I enjoy listening to it, but no, I don't own any
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) Nope
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) i LOVE mexican food... but it hatets me

8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? I'm not a fan of tequila... not after the "experiance" I had with it

9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock? ilove to sleep in my hammock!
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
Sure
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php I will eventually make it there
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Good morning/afternoon/evening (whatever it may be by the time you read this) I just woke up.... but its techincally after afternoon (12:08pm)

1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing. I have a nakid fairy on my sholder. Meaning wise... I feel like fairies offer you comfort and protection, even if they are a bit mistcheviouse

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears. I have a tounge ring, and used to have my nose pierced, however, I had to take it out for work, and it closed

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable? I have... and I did not enjoy it

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits) everything from Disney to R&B, Classic rock, pop....

5. How many tvs do you have? 3, one in each bedroom and one in the living room

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate? ROCHER!!!

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour? Fave - lavendar/baby blue/pink least - i don't think I have one... maybe green... but I like green....

8. What's your favorite movie? 10 things I hate about you.... its the movie I fell in love with heath leadger in, may he rest in peace

9. What's your favorite book? They Cage the Animals at Night by Jennings Michal Birch

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips) Disney when I was 18, and Hawaii for my honeymoon....but thats it, otherwise I've visisted family in: North Carolina, Maine, New Hampsire, Mass (Boston), Maryland, Florida, North Dakota, and well... I'll say Kansas... but I was there for a happy event.

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.) Cruise around the East coast of Italy and the Greek Islands

12. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again? Only if I could bring my family with me... actually it would have be more than 1,000,000 or they would need to cover all the expenses of moviing, including the cost of new homes for everyone I would want with me... so basically I'm saying, no, lol

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better) I think I get along better with men, but as I'm getting older I'm gaining more female friends, most of whom grew up with few female friends, and get a long better with men, lol

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?
My stuffed duck Quacky, he even made an appearance (in a tuexo) at my wedding, lol
16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet? I don't know...... thats a very good question

17. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many? Either way, but I'm sick and will have company this week so....

18. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics) Politics and religion

19. Are you excited about anything right now? My MOMMY is comming tomorrow night!!!! She is flying in around 9:30pm and staying for a WHOLE MONTH!!!!!! And I have my graduation party this weekend
its actually good week, lol

20. What would you like to be doing 5yrs from now? What do you think you will be doing 5yrs from now?I WILL be teaching 5 years from now in a tenured position, hopefully with one child, and another on the way and enough money to actually buy a house
Keep them comming!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the Spotlight! Here are a few questions for you.The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. You'll also need food. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

More later.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Welcome to the Spotlight! Here are a few questions for you.The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones? I really don't know what I would bring... can't i just bring my current i-pod? hum.... I've really never been into CDs or tapes.....

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?
1 - They Cage the Animals at Night - its my fave
2 - Book on how to survive on a deserted island... for obviouse reasons
3 - The DSM-IV-TR - I've always wanted to read it (diagnostic book for mental illness)
4 - Gone With The Wind - my mom used to read it to me when I was a little girl
5 -Something else light and funny that I havn't read yet, for a little humor
3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?
My husband
oh and a cell phone to call everyone
4. You'll also need food. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?
Pasta - see screen name, enough said!
Ground Beef - so versitile
Coffee
5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?
I'm going to say my mom, since I'd bring my husband to "occupy my time" already.

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?
Pay off my student loans and cc debt, then buy a house

More later.
So far... nothing unexpected, thats good

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since you're going through them so fast, I'll hit ya with my:

Can you give us 25 random facts about you? (can be anything like: what colour your hair is, if you like pickles, any random fact about you)

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Since you're going through them so fast, I'll hit ya with my:

Can you give us 25 random facts about you? (can be anything like: what colour your hair is, if you like pickles, any random fact about you)

Oh wow... okay

1) I havn't seen my natural hair color since I'm 13, but its Auburn
2) I love science, especially Biology and Psychology.
3) I really wish I could decorate cakes.... however.... ask anyone I've made a cake for, I can't even ice a square!
4) I learned to type when I was 7, not over impressive until you concider most people in my town did not learn until 9th grade when we had to take a typing class
5) I'm dyslexic, but I think it actually makes me a stronger student
6) I love to read, however, I read painfuly slowly
7) I can't wait to have kids
8) I need a job
9) My last class for my masters degree is on Tursday
10) I'm sick, not just currently, but all the time, and I'm sick of it

11) I love to scrapbook, but lack inspiration so I don't do it often
12) I really hope I have twins
13) I met DH on a blind date, the person who set us up (my best friend/maid of honor) said the night she introduced us "I'm your maid of honor when you get married).... I thought she was crazy, I was soooo not interested!

14) I'm watching anoter ultimate cake off episode

15) I slept ALL DAY, got up at 12, went back to sleep by 1 got back up at 6 and I'm fighting the urge to sleep righ tnow
16) I am picking my mom up from the airport tomorrow at 9:30pm, and I can't wait
17) I can't wait to be 100% done with my masters program
18) Everyone tells me I have small feet, but I don't think so
19) I have brown eyes
20) I really enjoy video games, and I get obessed with one game at a time
21) I love learning, but I hate the pressures of traditional schooling, and I think that will make me an interesting teacher.
22) The only think I liked about working in business was the paycheck
23) I LOVE to take pictures, and I hope to oneday learn to do it properly
24) I've had the oprotunity to be in a tank with dolphins 2x, they are my #1 fave animal
25) I love to burn candles, however, on xmas eve a few years ago at my MILs house there was a fire because of the candles... now I'm totally afraid to light mine!

Phew.... that was hard!

But I'm up for the challenge!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
Rock
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
um... maybe 15... again not too big on CDs, never have been the ones I own know were bought when I was a teenager!
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
hum.... i don't know does Aerosmith count as a male singer?
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female? again.... hard to say
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
no but I will now

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
Nope
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
I wish! I've never been to a real concert
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx ) I have not, I'll check it out
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
MP3
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
… I have played the trumpet, clarinet and piano... none with much proficency

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...
I've always loved music, but I don't think it shows in these questions, lol

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for today
…The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

Cheers my friend…

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Time for another set of questions? Food has come up a bit, but let's get a little more specific...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

6. What is your favourite celebration food?

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi
how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for today

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies? Romantic Comedy
I have about 150 DVDs, we got a lot really cheap when a video store went out of business by us :-D
3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male? Heath Ledger (RIP)

4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female? Julia Styles (sp?)
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist? Nope
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)
I made a sandwich for Barry Bostwick when he came into a deli I worked in... but I didn't know who he was until after he left, lol
Never have, but I love to see the fashion reports the next day!
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …
I was in every HS play AND musical while I was in HS, it is something I miss
I don't know
10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…
… I don't think it would bother me....

Cheers my friend…
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Time for another set of questions? Food has come up a bit, but let's get a little more specific...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore? I LOVE to cook, esp since DH has to do the dishes if I cook

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen? I share my kitchen well, espically when baking, I believe baking is a great social event!

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare? I cook mostly Italian foods, I love to make home made tomato sauce... it takes all day, but it SOOOO worth it in the end!

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who? My mommy makes GREAT Stuffed peppers... I've never tired to make them, maybe I'll have her teach me while she's here

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food? Mashed potatos!

6. What is your favourite celebration food? Lasagna

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be? Me and beans don't get along, I also don't do hot spicey well, though, I love to eat it! I also think i'm lactose intolerant... not that it stops me... I just may leave soon after dinner, lol

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned? I try to be.... but I'm finding I'm not as adventurous as I thought, I have a friend who just moved here from Lebbaon (sp?) and she's been cooking a lot for me, and I always try what she makes....

9. What is your favourite meal of the day? I Love breakfast foods, but I.... well.... I stink at making breakfast, so breakfast if someone else is cooking, otherwise dinner
Thats all? Okay, I'll check back later!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi my friend...
One part of the game ( my favourite is the review of some answers my friend!...
Nice your´s my friend...

Now you said:
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

2) I love science, especially Biology and Psychology.
5) I'm dyslexic, but I think it actually makes me a stronger student
9) My last class for my masters degree is on Tursday
10) I'm sick, not just currently, but all the time, and I'm sick of it

23) I LOVE to take pictures, and I hope to oneday learn to do it properly
24) I've had the oprotunity to be in a tank with dolphins 2x, they are my #1 fave animal
- Why love Biology & Psycology?...
- which one is the most big problem that have you with this my friend?..( your dislexic..? you change the position the letterS? or can´t perceive some colours?...

- your master degree in what speciality my friend?
- you got flu all the time?
- Would you show us some of your works?
- about the dolphins,...
this is a musical piece that I really make dream with they!...
I hope you enjoy it!...
(live version)
(with some photage to enjoy the music!..

Have you ever listened before? do you know at the performance?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi my friend...
One part of the game ( my favourite is the review of some answers my friend!...
Nice your´s my friend...

Now you said:

- Why love Biology & Psycology?... I love the way the human body, and mind works! The complexities of the whole thing facinates me!

- which one is the most big problem that have you with this my friend?..( your dislexic..? you change the position the letterS? or can´t perceive some colours?...
My dyslexia has to do with switching letters, I have issues with words that look similar... like county and country. If I wasn't typing them it would take me forever to figure out which the word said!

- your master degree in what speciality my friend? I'm getting my masters degree in Middle School/ High School Education - Science (I will be certified in to teach Biology grades 5-12)

- you got flu all the time? flu, cold, random oddness, I have Epstein Barr AND Fybromyalgia so I usaully am not feeling well

- Would you show us some of your works? SURE!

- about the dolphins,...
this is a musical piece that I really make dream with they!...
I hope you enjoy it!...
(live version)
(with some photage to enjoy the music!..

Have you ever listened before? do you know at the performance?
I've never heard it before, but its beautiful!

Sorry so late today, my mom and I decided to re-do the window in my kitchen today out of nowhere, so I wasn't home!

Keep them comming!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Sorry so late today, my mom and I decided to re-do the window in my kitchen today out of nowhere, so I wasn't home!

Keep them comming!
awwwwww!..
your work with the Camera is GREAT my friend!...
congratulations you got a good EYE!...
and thanks a lot for share your private works here in the lounge with us!!
...NOW,...let see for this moment,

5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?

…

Cheers my friend…

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

awwwwww!..
your work with the Camera is GREAT my friend!...
congratulations you got a good EYE!...
and thanks a lot for share your private works here in the lounge with us!!
...NOW,...let see for this moment,

…

Cheers my friend…
Didn't I answer these already??

Hi how is your day today?...I hope fine!.... let see for today …The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies? Romantic Comedy
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have? I have about 150 DVDs, we got a lot really cheap when a video store went out of business by us :-D
3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male? Heath Ledger (RIP)
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female? Julia Styles (sp?)
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist? Nope
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?) I made a sandwich for Barry Bostwick when he came into a deli I worked in... but I didn't know who he was until after he left, lol
7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards? Never have, but I love to see the fashion reports the next day!
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) … I was in every HS play AND musical while I was in HS, it is something I miss
9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!... I don't know
10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…… I don't think it would bother me....

Cheers my friend…

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You´re complete all right my friend...
I´m so sorry for my mistake...

the set for today is:
1. What's your favorite hobby?...

2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

4. What do you read in the bathroom?....

5. Current worry right now?....

6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

8. Where would you like to go?.....

9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….

10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, here goes!

You´re complete all right my friend...
I´m so sorry for my mistake...
It's allright, I forgive you!!!
the set for today is:
1. What's your favorite hobby?...
Scrapbooking
2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....
none!
3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

Wow my head hurts
I really need to finish my final
My toes are cold I should put on socks
4. What do you read in the bathroom?....
Nothing
5. Current worry right now?....
Graduating!
6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....
flip flops!
7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....
BED!
8. Where would you like to go?.....
Back to Hawaii, but they need to invent teleporters first... cuz you know what? That fight was TORTURE!
maybe if I flew first class
9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….
Root Bear
10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....
Kaki purple.... with silver emblishments