I feel SO stupid!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH was mowing the lawn and I decided to help him by pulling weeds. The bank next to our house is VERY steep and has some major weeds growing there (Poke being the worst, but other smaller ones). I knew the poke was to large to get out, but DH just wanted to use the push mower to cut them off. Well, that wasn't going to work because the roots will still be there and they will grow back. Since the ground was soft thanks to all the rain, I started pulling weeds on the bank.

I got a few out, then one was REALLY stubborn...I pulled and pulled...put all my weight into it...and it finally gave! I did not ONE backward somersault down the hill...but two! DH said all he could see was my feet and butt...twice. All he could hear was "Oh Sh*t!!!!".
Once he found out I was ok, he laughed his butt off! I wish someone was there to film it because I'm sure it was funny! I banged my head on a rock pretty good and already took some ibuprophin because I know my body is going to feel it tomorrow. But, the really funny thing is...when I stood up, I still had the stupid weed in my hand...complete with roots! Woohoo!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry but that IS funny! I probably would have been mad and cried out of embarrassment and then later laughed at myself.

But it's good to know that you're OK and not hurt.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I'm sorry but that IS funny! I probably would have been mad and cried out of embarrassment and then later laughed at myself.

But it's good to know that you're OK and not hurt.

I hope your head doesn't hurt tomorrow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

lol, that could have been a funniest moments money winner if someone had been filming it!

Glad you're ok, hope you're not too sore tomorrow!!
Yeah, that's what my husband said...we could have won on Funniest Home Videos.
I guess next time I have to give him warning that I'm going to do something stupid...

I got a nice little goose egg on the back of my head but after an Ultracet I really don't feel anything.