The Whatcha Doin' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Whatcha Doin'?
I wanted to create a thread where we can post simple, short messages saying what we are doing, any time of the day (or night), whenever we feel like... Kind of our own version of Twitter

So, Whatcha Doin'?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am watching Animal Planet "Grizzly Encounters" getting ready to cook my lunch.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wasting (?) time on TCS. Gonna take a nap. Just made lunch for Dottie. She has to work weekends this month, watching students going back and forth on the backing range all day. It's so hot, she came home for a quick shower and lunch.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
getting my lunch ready - will have rice, beans and chicken..... yum!! trying to choose a movie to watch - I have Made of honor, the kite runner, the dark knight, the chronicles of narnia, and the exorcism of emily rose...

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Watching Wedding Crashers while on TCS, trying to find some motivation to go back downstairs and put my load of wash into the dryer and put a new load in the washing machine, and debating whether or not I will have a cigarette before OR after I do this (isn't my life just soooo exciting?!
). These are the big decisions of this weekend. What order I will do mundane, boring, stupid little things. Life is rough

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
woke up from a nap, and trying to think what and when dinner is going to be.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching TV, surfing the web, and trying to talk myself into putting another load into the laundry.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Having a cup of tea and looking forward to putting up the new trellis DH and I built today...I think I might feel all the work tomorrow though...

Status
Not open for further replies.