Question of the day Aug 2nd

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Here is today's question:

How often do you sleep late?

I usually only sleep in when the kitties let me. More often then not they are parked on my bed around 6:30 staring at me willing me to get up and fed them. In my younger days sleeping in was one of my favorite things, for a long time I worked 6 days a week with only Sundays off so getting to sleep late on Sunday mornings was like a reward to me.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning Susan!..

Nice question!...
and your answer was great!...

Originally Posted by tierre0

I usually only sleep in when the kitties let me.
Unfortunately this is what happen at home too...
sometimes they left us sleep well some sundays but during the well at 6:45 am begin the "CAT"certo of Meows looking for his crockettes!...

Want to know more?...If you don´t pay attention and you still lie on the bed or Hammock they "JUMP" literally over you whenever you´re lie and begin to scratch you or a tiny byte you!...
it seems with this behavior they´re saying:
****Hey you lazy man!,..
Feed me I´m starve!...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleeping late? What's that?

LOL....

Sometimes on the weekends I'll get an extra 30mins or so.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did sleep late today, almost to 9am! That is late for me as I am usually up before the sun.
The cat was confused, "5am Mommy why are you not awake???" Nudge, nudge, sniff, sniff some more. Whiskers in face, human ignoring, pulling covers over head. Cat tries to get under said covers. " Meow!! Meow, meow, scratch. "Oops, Mommy yelled at me for scratching her! I didn't mean to break skin!!!" Runs away. I am back, Sorry Mommy, *big giant sorry kitty eyes and general smushness* flopping all silly.
Who can be mad at that! She did not mean it. She did let me sleep from then on, snoozing on the pillow above my head.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never seem to lay in late, even on my holidays. I wake up most mornings at 8:30am....any later than that I suffer with a headache.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's not fair for my dogs to cross their legs trying to hold it in while I sleep so I rarely sleep in past 6:30-7:00. I guess it's also not fair the DH can sleep through the dogs jumping on his head to let them out, which forces me to get up. So I sleep in maybe twice a year, and that usually isn't past 9AM.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep in almost every weekend. I love to sleep, and on the weekends I sleep to maybe 8 or 9. On the weekdays I have to get up anywhere between 4:30 and 6:30, depending on what shift I'm covering, so on the weekends I get as much sleep as I can.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

I sleep in almost every weekend. I love to sleep, and on the weekends I sleep to maybe 8 or 9. On the weekdays I have to get up anywhere between 4:30 and 6:30, depending on what shift I'm covering, so on the weekends I get as much sleep as I can.
Same here. Actually today we got up at 9am, and then had a nap from 11-1
Josh got a real bad sunburn and he needed some recovery rest.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleep late? I am just lucky if I can sleep. More often then not, I have trouble sleeping. It also depends on what shift I am working. If I get 6 hours of unbroken sleep, I am very happy.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!

Here is today's question:

How often do you sleep late?

I usually only sleep in when the kitties let me. More often then not they are parked on my bed around 6:30 staring at me willing me to get up and fed them. In my younger days sleeping in was one of my favorite things, for a long time I worked 6 days a week with only Sundays off so getting to sleep late on Sunday mornings was like a reward to me.
is that kitties never get you up to feed them!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am up at 5am whether I like it or not.
My eyes pop open and there I am, awake without reason.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because I have to get up before 4am weekdays I'm used to waking up early. Rarely sleep past 6am on weekends.

iheartstrays

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I sleep in as often as I can. I love being snuggled up under my nice, warm blanket with Charlie at my feet and Ramsey at my side. I work from home, so if I know I need to get a little extra sleep the next day, I can knock my work out the night before and sleep until noon if I want.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only sleep late on weekends. Other than that, I'm usually up at 4-4:45am (depending on if I hear/listen to my alarms) for work.