TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Mysteries of life
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mysteries of life - Page 2

post #31 of 47
How come there is no warning on my pill cutter?

some stupid person could hurt themselves bad and sue.

Kinda like the reasons why Tim Horton's coffee cups say Caution: Hot....
post #32 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady View Post
How come there is no warning on my pill cutter?

some stupid person could hurt themselves bad and sue.

Kinda like the reasons why Tim Horton's coffee cups say Caution: Hot....
Because no one has sued the makers of the pill cutter yet.
post #33 of 47
If I only have 2 or 3 light items in my arms (let's say 1 bunch of bananas, a box of crackers and an onion) at the grocery store, why does the checker ask if I need help carrying it to my car?
post #34 of 47
Why do hot dogs come in packs of 8 and hot dog buns come in packs of 10?
post #35 of 47
I once saw on the net a sign by a water feature that said."Warning this water is full of Hydrogen." It was ment to scare off people from swimming in the fountian.

If you dont get it Binky sez, Its a chemistry thingy.
post #36 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emy4cats View Post
Why do hot dogs come in packs of 8 and hot dog buns come in packs of 10?
My hot dog buns come in packs of 8.
post #37 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by binkyhoo View Post
I once saw on the net a sign by a water feature that said."Warning this water is full of Hydrogen." It was ment to scare off people from swimming in the fountian.

If you dont get it Binky sez, Its a chemistry thingy.



I wonder how many people were that silly to think that it was dangerous.
post #38 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekomania View Post
My hot dog buns come in packs of 8.
My hotdogs come in pack of 12, the buns in packs of 8 or 12
post #39 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by binkyhoo View Post
I once saw on the net a sign by a water feature that said."Warning this water is full of Hydrogen." It was ment to scare off people from swimming in the fountian.

If you dont get it Binky sez, Its a chemistry thingy.


Then you might enjoy these links....

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/dhmo.htm

http://www.dhmo.org/

It informs us on the hazards of di-hydrogen monoxide
post #40 of 47
Why on some Children's medications does it say "warning:do not drive or operate machinery may cause drowsiness" Children dont drive or use heavy machinery.
post #41 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekomania View Post
Don't people realize that huge hair went out ages ago?

Bumpits scare me. I think it makes all those girls look like they have alien brains making their skulls huge. Every time the commercial comes on TV I jump when the girl screams!
Big hair is definitely becoming popular again. Bumpits are our best selling item at work. A lot of stores are sold out and we just can't seem to keep them in stock. I think the really big one looks bad but the smaller one looks cute.
post #42 of 47
Why is it Aristotle never walked across the laptop keyboard until sis gave the laptop to me?
post #43 of 47
Why is it that products to stop aging come with the smallest printed instructions?
post #44 of 47
Why do Fruit Roll-Ups have instructions? Peel, chew, enjoy
post #45 of 47
Are mattresses on sale every day?
post #46 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekomania View Post
Are mattresses on sale every day?
Only if they still have those do not remove tags on them.
post #47 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by butzie View Post
Only if they still have those do not remove tags on them.
I always wondered if they would come arrest you for removing the tag.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Mysteries of life