TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Trout looooves McDonalds Happy Meal Toys!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trout looooves McDonalds Happy Meal Toys!

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
The other day Josh brought me home cheeseburger happy meal. There is always a toy in them, but usually I throw them out because there are no kids close to me here. (My neices live 7 hours away).

Well this month, they have these little plush toys..but they are kind of hard at the same time. Like a little hard beanie baby. Anyway, I flung it out onto the floor in front of Trout and she had a heyday with it. She is still playing with it now! It's a little dog, and she carries it around by the neck just like she would a kitten

I love it when they like cheap stuff
post #2 of 10
That's too cute!
post #3 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
The other day Josh brought me home cheeseburger happy meal. There is always a toy in them, but usually I throw them out because there are no kids close to me here. (My neices live 7 hours away).

Well this month, they have these little plush toys..but they are kind of hard at the same time. Like a little hard beanie baby. Anyway, I flung it out onto the floor in front of Trout and she had a heyday with it. She is still playing with it now! It's a little dog, and she carries it around by the neck just like she would a kitten

I love it when they like cheap stuff
OK, so I rush across the street and buy a couple happy meals for Persi & Alley and they have some fun toys to play with. But I am left with a problem; what am I supposed to do with the food?
post #4 of 10
Speck loves the Easter Island head Happy Meal toy promoting "Night at the Museum II". It talks...(you give me gum-gum, you better run-run).
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
OK, so I rush across the street and buy a couple happy meals for Persi & Alley and they have some fun toys to play with. But I am left with a problem; what am I supposed to do with the food?
You eat it silly.

Then make a beeline for the washroom
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
OK, so I rush across the street and buy a couple happy meals for Persi & Alley and they have some fun toys to play with. But I am left with a problem; what am I supposed to do with the food?
Send it to the "Icanhazcheezburger.com" web site!
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
OK, so I rush across the street and buy a couple happy meals for Persi & Alley and they have some fun toys to play with. But I am left with a problem; what am I supposed to do with the food?
I don't have that problem. McDonald's is a guilty pleasure. My only concern is that you don't get enough fries with the Happy Meal. They need to be Supersized, by gosh!
post #8 of 10
I think you can actually just buy the toys, if you don't want to eat the food.
post #9 of 10
now give her the box That will make her super happy too, at least would mine
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseangel View Post
My only concern is that you don't get enough fries with the Happy Meal. They need to be Supersized, by gosh!
Do you remember when they had the BUCKET of fries? My God, I fed off of those for days...

I double the "icanhascheezburger" comment; especially if you throw in the box! She may be McDonald's new shining star before long!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Trout looooves McDonalds Happy Meal Toys!