Trout looooves McDonalds Happy Meal Toys!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The other day Josh brought me home cheeseburger happy meal. There is always a toy in them, but usually I throw them out because there are no kids close to me here. (My neices live 7 hours away).

Well this month, they have these little plush toys..but they are kind of hard at the same time. Like a little hard beanie baby. Anyway, I flung it out onto the floor in front of Trout and she had a heyday with it. She is still playing with it now!
It's a little dog, and she carries it around by the neck just like she would a kitten

I love it when they like cheap stuff

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

The other day Josh brought me home cheeseburger happy meal. There is always a toy in them, but usually I throw them out because there are no kids close to me here. (My neices live 7 hours away).

Well this month, they have these little plush toys..but they are kind of hard at the same time. Like a little hard beanie baby. Anyway, I flung it out onto the floor in front of Trout and she had a heyday with it. She is still playing with it now!
It's a little dog, and she carries it around by the neck just like she would a kitten

I love it when they like cheap stuff
OK, so I rush across the street and buy a couple happy meals for Persi & Alley and they have some fun toys to play with. But I am left with a problem; what am I supposed to do with the food?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Speck loves the Easter Island head Happy Meal toy promoting "Night at the Museum II". It talks...(you give me gum-gum, you better run-run).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

OK, so I rush across the street and buy a couple happy meals for Persi & Alley and they have some fun toys to play with. But I am left with a problem; what am I supposed to do with the food?
You eat it silly.

Then make a beeline for the washroom

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Send it to the "Icanhazcheezburger.com" web site!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I don't have that problem.
McDonald's is a guilty pleasure. My only concern is that you don't get enough fries with the Happy Meal. They need to be Supersized, by gosh!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
now give her the box
That will make her super happy too, at least would mine

iheartstrays

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

My only concern is that you don't get enough fries with the Happy Meal. They need to be Supersized, by gosh!
Do you remember when they had the BUCKET of fries? My God, I fed off of those for days...

I double the "icanhascheezburger" comment; especially if you throw in the box! She may be McDonald's new shining star before long!