Question of the Day - Friday July 31st

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Eva asked me to take the Daily Question for her today.

If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't like to know about the future; I like life's surprises...
I would love to have a people judging machine - a machine that would tell me the truth about each person I met... I tend to trust everybody, and that can hurt me sometimes.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, mine is a question that has bothered me since I was a child.

Why do bad things happen to good, innocent people (children)?

Tis a question I've asked of many different Religious persons, and have yet to recieve an answer I can live with.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

I would love to have a people judging machine - a machine that would tell me the truth about each person I met... I tend to trust everybody, and that can hurt me sometimes.
that would be awesome to have!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Eva asked me to take the Daily Question for her today.

If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
I would definately stay away from the future. What I would ask the magic ball is just exactly how do people presently perceive me.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I certainly wouldn't want to know the future that would take all the fun out of it. Guess I would have to say I prefer to be in the dark about most things...

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I would want to know if DH is ever going to need treatment for his leukemia. There's no cure for the type of leukemia he has, and treatment can actually make the disease progress faster. On the other hand, some people never need treatment. I'd just like to know what we're up against.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Is a hard question...

But maybe I´m so sure I´ll going to ask for the next numbers of the Lottery price winner...
Good one Rigel! I'll take this answer too please~