Nia's Nap Time

whiskers151

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here are a couple quick shots from today of Nia in one of her favorite spots to take nap.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats love that thing! Nia looks like the sweetest cat I have ever seen and her markings are gorgeous!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whiskers151
That pic is precious. Nia is absolutely gorgeous, and looks so sweet n' innocent there.

I have to ask, what is that thing she's laying on????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whiskers151

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It is the Dream Curl Curvy Two Surface Scratcher. I was able to get it at the local Petco but here is a link to it on their website.

http://www.petco.com/product/106337/...ies_Scratchers

Nia loves it both for laying on and playing. It comes with a toy that hangs from the the upper arch which she made short work of. She has a mouse she bats around and will bat it under the arch and then chase it through.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh neat....Thanks
I'll have to check out some local stores...... looks like something my kitties might enjoy. Thx again for the link.

aelurophile

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a cutie! It must take a lot of willpower not to squeeze her every time you see her napping!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whiskers151

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nia really is a sweet girl. From the day I adopted her she has been the biggest scaredy cat. She spent the first two days under my bed. Now unless she is sleeping she follows me around just about everywhere, sleeps with me every night, talks a lot and gets along great with Greta and Misty, especially Misty.

She is still afraid of everything she is unfamiliar with and will run and hide. She has always been a little overweight and on the big side since I adopted her so I have had to cat proof the house somewhat so if she does panic she can't get herself into a spot she can't get out of which has happened a couple times. She has handled it well considering what we have gone through with getting flooded in Hurricane Ike and getting shuffled around and moved to get resettled. She has really bonded to me and I honestly don't know how she would handle it if she was separated from me.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, that's a really sweet story. She's so pretty!

Those pics are like watching a sunset- going.. going.. gone! So cute!

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

oh neat....Thanks
I'll have to check out some local stores...... looks like something my kitties might enjoy. Thx again for the link.
Target has them as "Scratch and Swirl". My cats love it too!

lync

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nia is so lovely. What a pretty cat and love the nap pic. You should send a copy to the company. They may market that scratcher as a bed too.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those 2 first photos remind me of professional photos I have seen taken of little kids. The expression on her face is wonderful.