Trying on the new camera for size... :)

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My mom just gave me her camera (for Ebay, lol) but the first thing I started snapping pictures of were my children, naturally. There were still some pictures on the camera that were from before, so they all kinda got mixed together. And sorry about most of them, with the eyes- I still haven't figured that one out. The red-eye setting on the camera doesn't work for that, and I need to find out the program that works best to fix it on the computer. But if anyone has any REALLY easy tips on how to fix it, just let me know plz. It has to be real simple, even though I'm young doesn't mean I am good with technology like a lot of "older" people think

This is my parents Vizsla, Rusty. He's 10 years old

I just thought this picture was funny. Doesn't Mia look like a boat???

Such a tiny, pudgy little lady- (a little blurry, mah bad)

A new favorite "hobby" of Mia's- sleeping on the kitchen table. (it's so messy cuz I was sweeping up the floor) I know, the plants have got to be moved. Luckily she is totally not interested in chewing on them, but still.

Just thought this pic was slimming for her:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
More...

Old Lady Taylor, in the guest bedroom:

And finally, my little Pirate man, mommy's angel.

(I need to get more of him... that was the only one of him that wasn't all messed up.)

Oh- just found some old ones of my Trixie- I had to let her go August 2nd of last year at the age of 10 only. I owned her for less than a year- she was rescued from being gassed at the last minute to come to me, so I guess you can say she was literally hand picked. She was a little doll, most petite thing ever. I said goodbye to her in my arms, in a non-medical setting (special room at ER vet 4 stuff like this) so her last thoughts wouldn't be about being abandoned again. She was a snowshoe siamese, probably a little mix of something else too. Definitely the product of BAD breeding, horrible genetics. But she was a gorgeous lady!

Once again... Sorry about the quality of a lot of them, I'm still a bit rusty with the camera.

mrsdolittle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
wow love the pics. to get red of the eyes there should be something on your computer say in windows gallery that enables you to make adjustments. Sorry cant be more specific but not sure what computer package you have.

i have also been playing about on the camera tonight- actually its my 4 year olds v tech camera so excuse pics but they are the first i have of my new nine week old baby- sorry not hijacking your post just thought id share too

ooh actually seems like i cant after all! oh well ne're mind love the pics! oh no i can just done it hope it works!

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
If it weren't for my cats, I'd be really frustrated because of my lack of subjects for pictures.

I have to have my camera ready all the time, or I'll miss precious poses.

Fun to see the pics - you'll get better with the camera - just need more practice.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mismaris777

More...

Old Lady Taylor, in the guest bedroom:

And finally, my little Pirate man, mommy's angel.

(I need to get more of him... that was the only one of him that wasn't all messed up.)

Oh- just found some old ones of my Trixie- I had to let her go August 2nd of last year at the age of 10 only. I owned her for less than a year- she was rescued from being gassed at the last minute to come to me, so I guess you can say she was literally hand picked. She was a little doll, most petite thing ever. I said goodbye to her in my arms, in a non-medical setting (special room at ER vet 4 stuff like this) so her last thoughts wouldn't be about being abandoned again. She was a snowshoe siamese, probably a little mix of something else too. Definitely the product of BAD breeding, horrible genetics. But she was a gorgeous lady!

Once again... Sorry about the quality of a lot of them, I'm still a bit rusty with the camera.
Awww - Trixie looks like one of my foster kitties, Ghost. Also part Snowshoe or so we think.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
These two black-whites are extra sweet ones, I say.