Fantasy Island - What is your fantasy?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On our quirky locally owned and operated TV station, they have "retro" shows. I am sick in bed and, I can't believe it, Fantasy Island is on. OMG, "The plane, the plane!" This is just what I need feeling as crappy as I do.

So, I got to thinking about what my fantasy would be. I am still thinking, mainly because the commercials just finished and I am back to watching the show.

What would be your fantasy?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I figured mine out. I want to be in a James Bond movie. I want to be able to wear gorgeous gowns and jewels, gamble in Monte Carlo, fly to my yacht, have every high-tech gadget available, and be with James Bond. My fav James Bond is Pierce Brosnan, but if James were to resemble Johnny Depp I wouldn't mind either.

Oh, and I want to be the femme fatale, not the love interest.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fantasy would be to go on a really wild adventure. Like Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
Trekking through the wilds and having my endurance and wits tested. Riding wild rapids in a kayak! Jumping off cliffs! Running from wild beasts and headhunter natives! Navigating through the wild and finding clues to some lost treasure that may or may not exist.

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my fantasy is to be an ace pilot in the RAF circa WW2, flying a spitfire, the thrill of the speed and the chase, living on the edge. im a bit of an adrenalin junkie so it really appeals to me.

im really interested in the 40's anyway, films and books etc paint a really romantic picture of what life was like, community spirit, everyone sticking together.

not to mention an amazing wife that thinks of me all the time, and wears all the right 40's gear, fancy hats, seamed stockings and all that like Greta Garbo etc.

i could go on but i will leave it there!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want a Golden Ticket! I love Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory...the original movie...to the extent that I can quote most of the dialogue. So that would be my fantasy, to visit the chocolate factory.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To live in the Star Trek universe utopia Gene Rodenbery had planned. No money needed. WEll, except to visit other planets, (Kirk, Riker, for shame, lol)
I also want to travel the stars, to seek out new life. Allas I am earthbound. Oh well

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My fantasy would be to meet some hot irish guy in Ireland like in PS I Love You. Gerard Butler or Orlando Bloom as a stand in :p