EVO 95% vs NV Instinct 95%?

korina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So my cat's favorite food is Nature's Variety 95% canned varieties. (Chicken, Lamb, and rabbit)

My local store carries NV on hand, as well as regular Evo Cans.

What they don't carry is the Evo 95% can varieties.

Now they can get it for me, but I must buy a case at a time.

So my question breaks down into two parts.

Have you ever fed both brands to your cat? Would you say the consistency is at all similar?

Have you ever tried EVO Rabbit 95%???

I know it's a dog variety, but being 95% that doesn't matter (NV uses same formula for both species)

I ask this mostly as NV REALLY raised their prices, chicken95 went from 1.50 to 1.80 and rabbit went from 1.80 to 2.30.
NV's website claims they reduced prices, but I will have to confirm that next time I am in the store.

Thanks for any tips!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

korina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sharky, I am waiting for you

Seriosuly, I know there are folks here that have fed both.

A funny quip, once at the store the Natures Variety rep was there and she said "the good thing about our food is that it doesn't stink"

I looked right at her and said "Lady, I feed alot of wets, and yours smells the WORST, but it is my kitties favorite by far so that bad smell must mean something good, now give me some coupons"

I got 3 5$ off coupons!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Korina

A funny quip, once at the store the Natures Variety rep was there and she said "the good thing about our food is that it doesn't stink"

I looked right at her and said "Lady, I feed alot of wets, and yours smells the WORST, but it is my kitties favorite by far so that bad smell must mean something good, now give me some coupons"

I got 3 5$ off coupons!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't fed either, but the above was too funny not to comment on. Hopefully someone can comment.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Before I fed raw, I fed both of these foods as a regular part of my cats' diet (I rotated about 18 canned brands/flavors).

I have five cats and they liked Evo and NV equally.