Coolest cat toy ever....

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found a new toy for the cats! It's like the Turbo Track - which they love and still play with three years after I brought it home - only better! And since it comes in pieces that snap together, you can buy as many kits as you want and create whatever shape and size track suits your fancy. You can even cover a whole room if you want!

As you can see, all five cats enjoy playing with it, and do so both singly and in pairs. It's hysterical to watch two playing together, as they bat the ball back and forth between them.

Spencer and Heather

Spencer (this is such a cool action shot!)

Spencer

Rachel

Allen "Got it!"

Heather "Right back at ya'!"

Meghan

Allen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, this is great - the company that makes this toy is having a promotional contest on youtube.... here are a several video links; go watch!

I love this one 'cause you can clearly see the cats learning how to play with it...

If you can't see or get to the videos, search "Bergan Turbo Track" on the youtube site.

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Those videos are soo cute!!

I love how excited Venus is over it!! They're all excited and motivated and interested.

I just saw this toy at Petsmart the other day and I had no idea how stimulating it could be. I may have to invest in one after I move.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, BaloneysMom! His cute little paws is why the silly boy has more single pics playing with this toy than anyone else!

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought that for my cats awhile back, and it garnered interest for about 2 days...now, try as I might, neither cat will play with it at all....guess my fur babies are pickier than some! They still prefer fake mice and balls with bells...

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Februa

I bought that for my cats awhile back, and it garnered interest for about 2 days...now, try as I might, neither cat will play with it at all....guess my fur babies are pickier than some! They still prefer fake mice and balls with bells...
Must be certain cats because mine are the same way. When I first bought them the turbo scratcher, they played with it for a good week or 2 and then they just lost interest. They absolutely love their toy furry mice and balls all with bells of course, lol. If it doesn't have a bell, they're not interested, lol!

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to buy it--I'm sure hubby will kill me when he sees it but oh well. Jack loves it so does baby Pepper and Harley wants to play with it but isn't sure about it. It just may be the toy that brings Jack and Pepper together!!! I'll try and post some pictures later.

Leslie

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have something similar to that. The problem arises when the cats decide to operate it in the opposite direction from that of the other cat. Then I have to step in and get things going again. Great toy though. The question is will they still like it next year? A plain brown shopping bag on the other hand can be counted on in the many years ahead. And it cannot go the wrong direction!

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats have been playing with the original round turbo track for nearly three years now. It gets daily use, so I knew they would enjoy this toy.

Leslie - Please do post those pics, I'd love to see them.

Persi & Alley - In the fifth and six pics, that's exactly what Allen and Heather are doing. : ) Batting the ball back and forth between them is half the fun.

brisco

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Got this from pet smart and my kitten loves it but my adult cats don't seem to care about it.