Member on the Spotlight, 27 July to 02 August.....=)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS…

Today is the turn of A MARVELLOUS MOD of the site......PLEASE, post here your daily questions for the member during a week,,...ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Ladies & Gentlemans, is for me a deep honour introduce to you to:

RAPUNZEL47

Congratulations & very Welcome,
at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today by myselfe, the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Turn now:

Who is your favorite author?

Do you prefer flats or high-heels?

Do you have a favorite article of clothing?

Do you have any other pets beside kitties?

What would be your perfect meal?

Do you have a favorite sport that you either participate in or are a fan of?

Do you see the glass as half empty or half-full?

Do you like cartoons and if so what are your favorites?

What is the one place in the world more then any other that you would like to visit?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon Fran!

Can you do any DIY

Baths or showers

Do you like ironing

Do you like to read in bed

Do you like yankee candle tarts

Describe your hair when you first get out of bed (You really don't want to see mine!
)

Do you like fizzy pop such as coke, pepsi etc..

What do you usually eat for breakfast

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Fran!

Do you like to go sailing?

You have such a refined taste in cooking. When did your love of cooking start?

Have you taken those day trips this month?

Do you enjoy gardening like you do cooking?

How often do you read?

How far are you from the beach?

Do you love the beach? Do you go often?

Do you prefer cold or hot weather?

Thats all for now ......

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Fran!

Just a couple from me

- What is your favourite rainy day activity
- Your best childhood memory
- Coffee or tea
- What is your favourite meal to eat at Earl's

Have fun being in the spotlight this week!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning, everyone! I'm just popping in quickly right now, so that you know I am not ignoring you
. We start slow on vacation (it's about 9:45 am, for anyone who finds time zone conversion a challenge), so I'm just going to go make breakfast for my boy, then I'll be back -- promise. Some nice questions already, I see.
See you in a while.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning, Rigel! It's still morning here. Thanks for starting off -- let's see about your questions....

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?…as a country or as a city?
I'm aware of Mexico both as country and as city. I can't say I know either WELL, but I have visited.
2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations?
I travelled with my choir to Mexico in 2006. We arrived by air in Mexico City, and then travelled by bus to Central Mexico. San Miguel de Allende was our base for 9 days, while we travelled to several other places, singing, seeing some of the sights, eating and drinking, and generally having a splendid time.
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????.... Is the place where I´m live!….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...
Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
I knew of the Yucatan Peninsula before TCS, but it's through you, Rigel, that I have become aware of Merida in particular, and some of your wonderful historic sites. If I had the chance to visit Mexico again, I hope it would be possible to see some of them -- and you!

4.- Can you speak spanish?
Not really even enough to get myself into trouble,
though I did pick up a few words here and there, while I was in Mexico, and was able to understand many signs -- context is important.

5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
Other than classical guitar music, which we are very fond of, we don't have much in the way of Spanish music in our collection. It can be very attractive, though.
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
I don't think I have.
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
I do like Mexican food. Refried beans don't do much for me, but other than that, I like pretty much everything I've had. Guacamole took on a whole new meaning when I had it in Mexico -- I think I come reasonably close when I make it. I do quesedillas sometimes, and we really like that.
8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
I've only had tequila in Margaritas, and do like them for a change. I have the impression I might enjoy it neat, as well -- mostly I'm a scotch drinker and I've been given to believe it's a similar experience. Mexican beer is good, too.
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
No I haven't had that pleasure, but I certainly wouldn't refuse it.
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
Yes. Very practical and very attractive.
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php
I have not been to Cancun, but it was the first place I was aware of on the Yucatan -- when people first started going there for vacations. I have a clay bird that was brought back to me by a couple for whom I dog/housesat while they were in Cancun.

Enought for NOW, ....see you around my friend...
See you around, indeed. Thanks!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

How is the Chocolate Elf and have you had any good truffles lately?
The Elf is doing well. I must rattle his cage, though -- we haven't had a fix of truffles in a while, and the mere mention has me salivating.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Turn now:
Hi Susan! Bring 'em on...

Who is your favorite author?
Oh, that's a tough one. I like lots of authors, for different reasons. One who gives me particular dellight, though, is Bill Richardson

Do you prefer flats or high-heels?
It was sometime before the last ice age that I stopped wearing heels. They can be pretty, but my feet are not impressed.

Do you have a favorite article of clothing?
Not at the moment. My wardrobe is in need of perking up. I'm most comfortable in shorts and a t-shirt, but I wouldn't flatter any of them with the description "favourite".

Do you have any other pets beside kitties?
Only my sweetie, who is an honorary kitty anyway.

What would be your perfect meal?
That's another tough one. It would really depend on circumstances and my mood. Some particular favourites: Prime Rib with all the trimmings; a Prawn Feed on the lawn; Dirty Eggs...well, I could go on, but I won't.

Do you have a favorite sport that you either participate in or are a fan of?
I'm not much into sports, but I do enjoy watching baseball and figure skating.

Do you see the glass as half empty or half-full?
Oh, half-full for sure.

Do you like cartoons and if so what are your favorites?
Cartoons are great. My favourites have been the Bugs Bunny/Road Runner collection, particularly the Road Runner, and most of the Hanna/Barbera ones, particulary Yogi Bear. The other one I remember getting a kick out of was Crusader Rabbit, which as I recall was around for part of a season sometime in the 60s.

What is the one place in the world more then any other that you would like to visit?
There are many places I'd like to visit -- a strange statement for one who really is not a traveller
, but I have a fascination for Australia, so I guess that's what would answer this question.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon Fran!
Hi Susan! Yeah, it is afternoon now..

Can you do any DIY
Enough to take care of the basics if I'm on my own. I lived on my own for enough years with no intention of being helpless, so, yeah, I have changed lots of light switches, I've run wiring for audio equipment, I have done small simple carpentry, I made several lamps from the bits, when I couldn't find what I wanted. Nothing extraordinary, but I never had to do the damsel in distress thing.

Baths or showers
Mostly showers. I love a long soaky bath, and used to do that a lot more than I do now. For getting the dirt off, it's definitely a shower.

Do you like ironing
Like? I don't mind it, but there are other activities that I would apply the word "like" to a lot sooner.

Do you like to read in bed
Sometimes. Not a regular thing.

Do you like yankee candle tarts
They're interesting, but I'm not that much into scented candles -- they can be terribly overpowering, so I'm a little gun-shy.

Describe your hair when you first get out of bed (You really don't want to see mine! )
It looks like a lion's mane
but a quick rub down with a wet cloth tames it.

Do you like fizzy pop such as coke, pepsi etc..
Not much. I do like the Italian pop, Limonata and Aranciata in particular, and Chinotto for a change. But even those I don't drink very often -- the citrus ones mostly with gin.

What do you usually eat for breakfast
On a work day, my breakfast is a glass of OJ before I leave the house and then a muffin or something with my coffee in the office. Non-work days, we do brunch mid-morning, and it's usually something with bacon or eggs or both -- it varies greatly, including Eggs Benedict and many variations on that theme, waffles, French Toast, Dirty Eggs (a good Fry-up).

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Fran!
Hi Pam!
Do you like to go sailing?
I have never gone sailing, but I imagine I would like it. Rob used to crew for his cousin from time to time. He did some sailing when he was younger, too, before my time.
You have such a refined taste in cooking. When did your love of cooking start?
Hard to say. We always ate well at home -- never fancy, but interesting, well-prepared, nicely presented meals. I didn't DO a lot of cooking when I was still at home, a meal here or there, a little baking. My Dad was the family chef for most of my life. He and Mum switched places when I was about 7 I guess. I remember Mum's cooking, and to this day some of her specialties are some of our favourites. Anyway, Dad took over the househusband stuff and with it the cooking duties, which wasn't a chore for him, as he loved it. I learned by osmosis, I guess, and the one thing I really remember about food attitudes in our house was everyone is entitled to their taste, and it's to be respected, but you have to try the food before you declare you don't like it.

When I set out on my own, I spent a lot of time copying recipes, so that I could continue to have the things I loved, and I started out with a remarkably well equipped kitchen, and learned as I did stuff, that it was FUNFUNFUN to do this. Even cooking just for myself, I usually had fun, and I resorted to packages much less than most people cooking for one.

So, when did it start? I guess in any practical sense, when I moved out on my own and had to do it, but the seed was there long before that.

Have you taken those day trips this month?
No, not really. It's been a very lazy month. I needed that. I could use another month, to be honest.

Do you enjoy gardening like you do cooking?
Rob's the one with the green thumb in the family. We grow some Scarlet Runner Beans, and some Cherry Tomatoes every year, and there's rhubarb in the garden that was here when we moved in. And we have assorted herbs in various containers on the back porch, along with five hanging baskets of nasturtiums. I use them all in cooking, and love to have them close at hand. As far as the growing/tending of them is concerned, I'm good for deadheading, and watering if someone is looking thirsty, but that's about it.

How often do you read?
Not as often as I used to, or as often as I would like. I've done more reading while on vacation than in the whole previous year, and even that hasn't been much or of much depth. I don't have that kind of concentration these days, and a month off is not long enough to restore it. But I think I've come to terms with that, and am prepared to take what I can get for now, and look forward to retirement in probably about 17 months.

How far are you from the beach?
About 20 minutes' drive from home to Spanish Banks. I can walk there from my office.

Do you love the beach? Do you go often?
It's wonderful for sand walking at low tide. I don't get off on lying on the beach. I heat up too quickly. Rob likes a more vigourous walk than I, so I often let him go on his own. He starts a little west of Spanish Banks at Acadia Beach and walks around to the south end of Wreck Beach Too many rocks and logs for my liking.
Do you prefer cold or hot weather?
Well, I prefer something in the middle, but if I have to choose between cold and hot, I guess it would be cold, simply because you can always put more clothes on, but there's a limit to how much you can take off.

Thats all for now ......

Good set. Thanks.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Fran!

Hi Tracy!

Just a couple from me

- What is your favourite rainy day activity
Rattling around the house, TCS, and those are the days I'm most likely to pick up a book and settle for a while, preferably with the company of a kitty.
- Your best childhood memory
All of the Daddy's Little Girl things.
- Coffee or tea
I like both, but it's coffee that I drink most.
- What is your favourite meal to eat at Earl's
Hmmm...haven't been there for a while, and we've been threatening to go, too. I always enjoyed what they did with salmon -- their feature was always interesting and the fish beautifully prepared.

Have fun being in the spotlight this week!

I'm already having a good time. I hope I'm not wearing anyone out with my longwinded answers!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hallo Fran!

What are 'dirty eggs'?

What was the scariest moment of your life?

Where was your favourite vacation?

Who would your guests be at your ideal dinner party, and what would you serve?

What is your favourite birthday treat?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hallo Fran!

Hi Jenny!

What are 'dirty eggs'?

HA!
That's our version of a good old English Fry Up. For those who don't know what that is, this is what you'll find on your plate at my table: Bacon, of course; Mushrooms; tomatoes; eggs, over easy -- cooked in that order in the same pan, hence the house expression "Dirty Eggs". On the side, in another pan, whatever potatoes you like, panfried.

The expression "Dirty Eggs" has it's origins in a weekend stayover at the cabin of a colleague on Whidby Island. Everyone was doing something toward the production of breakfast, and I happened to pass by our hostess, busy at the stove, frying eggs. The pan had had other stuff in it before the eggs, and the eggs were picking up the "goodies" beautifully. I purred as I passed, "OOOOOOOOOOO, lovely dirty eggs!". B was a sweet lady, but somewhat given to misconstruing innocent remarks, and turned with a somewhat alarmed expression to say, "Well, I'm glad you said 'lovely'!" So, the name got applied to what used to be just "Sunday Breakfast".

I don't think I've had any really scary moments, but let me think on that one a bit.

Where was your favourite vacation?
We don't travel all that much, preferring to rattle around our own turf when we have time on our hands, but the most soul-restoring vacations I can remember have been at Long Beach, preferably in Spring or Fall, when everybody and his dog is not there. This is for me a Thin Place.

Who would your guests be at your ideal dinner party, and what would you serve?
Hmmm...this one is difficult. Dinner Party suggests something more formal than I really enjoy doing, and guests I might find fascinating, but intimidating, so I'm not sure there is an "ideal" one. I'm all about sharing food with people I care about, not the fuss. The closest I really come to "dinner party" is probably the thing we do most Friday evenings (and just make a little fancier for special occasions). That's when I deliberately do a special meal, sometimes just for the two of us, but often including a few special friends. Typically, the guests would be Rob's son and his SO; a good friend of ours who is also our choir director and a guest of his choice; maybe one other couple, or a friend visiting from out of town. And the meal would be dictated by what I know of these people's preferences and what I had served to them least recently. I do keep a Dinner Log.

I think that may not have been the kind of answer you were looking for?

What is your favourite birthday treat?
The Red Door

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fran, I'm drooling over the dirty eggs right at the moment, and I'm so fixated I can only come up with one question - if you're ever in NJ, will you come cook for us?
In the RV, we don't have a full size stove - three burner (gas) and an oven that bakes unevenly (also gas) - but the oven does fit a 10 pound turkey if you use the foil pan with bumps and not the traditional rack and pan....

OH! Guess that leads to some questions.....

For cooking stove top, do you prefer electric or gas? And what do you have?

For baking - electric or gas? And what do you have?

Do you have a big freezer?

Do you make pastry? Bread? Candy? Work with chocolate?

Do you have a favorite sauce for beef - or do you prefer au jus?

Do you like - and do you make - a good cassoulet?

Does any meal stand out in your head as the BEST meal you've ever made? If so, what was it?

What's your favorite stew?

What's your favorite soup?

What's your favorite vegetable?

What's your favorite meat?

What's your favorite fish?

What's your favorite dessert?

I'll have some more non-food related questions later - I just got stuck there!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Laurie! Sorry I didn't get to you sooner. We've been out at a wedding and just got home. Too awake for bed, and the house needs to breathe for a little while before we'll be able to settle anyway, so I thought I'd poke my head in here and see what was happening...

Fran, I'm drooling over the dirty eggs right at the moment, and I'm so fixated I can only come up with one question - if you're ever in NJ, will you come cook for us? In the RV, we don't have a full size stove - three burner (gas) and an oven that bakes unevenly (also gas) - but the oven does fit a 10 pound turkey if you use the foil pan with bumps and not the traditional rack and pan....

Dirty Eggs doesn't need anything fancy. I've done it on some pretty pitiful excuses for stoves, let me tell you. I'd be happy to cook for you. I love to cook for people who like their food.

OH! Guess that leads to some questions.....

For cooking stove top, do you prefer electric or gas? And what do you have?
I have electric, and I have learned to deal with it over the years, but I grew up with gas and still prefer it. If I ever get to design a kitchen, that will be the first requirement.

For baking - electric or gas? And what do you have?
See above, though having gas for baking is less of an issue.

Do you have a big freezer?
Standard fridge top freezer, plus a moderate sized (3.5 cu ft I think) chest freezer downstairs. I've had it for almost 25 years, so I'm not 100% certain anymore of its capacity. It serves us well enough (and needs defrosting DESPERATELY

Do you make pastry? Bread? Candy? Work with chocolate?
I do make pastry, though I also cheat and use the frozen shells when I don't want to use up a whole recipe of pastry -- I'm never happy with the leftovers when it's been refrigerated or frozen. I don't make bread, because I don't have the strength in my hands for kneading, and there's really just one loaf I'd really want to make -- my Dad's Bit of Cheese Bread. There is so much really lovely bread available in the bakeries these days that there's really no incentive to bake it at home unless it's a spiritual experience. I have dabbled in candy and chocolate, but not got heavily into it. The sweets were always Dad's thing, and now we're just as happy to do without the calories.

Do you have a favorite sauce for beef - or do you prefer au jus?
A standard fairly thick pan gravy for regular roast beef or prime rib; bearnaise for Chateaubriand; we also like a peppercorn sauce for steaks sometimes.

Do you like - and do you make - a good cassoulet?
I had to look that up. I am sure I would love it, but I have never had it -- not the real thing. I have certainly had and enjoyed Baked Beans, but wonderful as they can be, that strikes me as kind of a poor relation.

Does any meal stand out in your head as the BEST meal you've ever made? If so, what was it?

I think I need to ponder this one a little.

What's your favorite stew?

Steak and Kidney

What's your favorite soup?

Beef and Barley, maybe? Not sure.

What's your favorite vegetable?

I don't think I have an absolute favourite. Favourites relative to a particular meal, yes, but one veg I like better than all the others, regardless -- no I don't think so.

What's your favorite meat?

Probably beef -- I need my red meat fix! -- but if I had to choose one and never have another again in my life, I think it would be either ham or chicken -- I can eat them day in an day out and not get tired of them.

What's your favorite fish?

Salmon, hands down. Fresh, wild BC salmon. Can't beat it.

What's your favorite dessert?

Another tough one. I really like my dessert, even if it's just a couple of bikkies or a bit of chocolate with the last of my wine. But choose one favourite? Maybe chocolate mousse, maybe creme brulee. Depends a lot on my mood and what's gone before.

I'll have some more non-food related questions later - I just got stuck there!

I'll look forward to them, and I won't forget I owe you an answer (you, too, Jenny)

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry - I had to think long and hard over some of mine last week!

You are a very organised person I think, who knows their likes and dislikes very clearly. Is that an accurate impression?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
nice eye Jenny!..
, same thought has last night reading all answers...

Hello, Fran
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Don't worry - I had to think long and hard over some of mine last week!

You are a very organised person I think, who knows their likes and dislikes very clearly. Is that an accurate impression?
Usually. I tend not to comment on something, before I have my thoughts at least somewhat in order about it, though writing about it does help me sort my thoughts out. I do not think on my feet very well.

As to "organized", messily so.

So to the question from yesterday:
I don't think I've had any really scary moments, but let me think on that one a bit.
Thinking about it did bring back a memory that I guess I had suppressed, at least to an extent: a hot summer day when I was no more than 11, at the swimming hole near my cousins' place, when I discovered the hard way that the bottom was not even. The hole was deep enough that I had the fleeting experience of thinking this was it. But of course I did get out unscathed, and was encouraged to "get back on the horse", which I did with some trepidation.

And Laurie -

I think I need to ponder this one a little.
Nothing stands out head and shoulders over the rest, but there are a couple of really fine meals that I think were made so by the occasion as much as anything.

[1] Christmas 2005. The first Christmas after my Dad died, and after several years of not cooking a Christmas dinner at home, for the first time I did a turkey on my own. Previously, any turkey I had done, Dad and I did together, and making Christmas dinner was one of the highlights of his year. I needed to do that dinner soooooo badly, and at the same time I was dreading it. And then, sometime mid-afternoon, when I needed to be gearing up for this production, my eye fell on Dad's picture on my fridge. Our eyes locked and I knew it was going to be fine. And it was more than fine. I would have been proud to serve it to him. Just a traditional Turkey dinner: the Bird (a lovely fresh free range bird), the Stuffing (his recipe), the gravy (Mum's "recipe"), Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Cranberry. And, as we often did, a non-traditional dessert (since the plum pudding, wonderful as it is, can be on the rich side): Apple Pie (his all time favourite dessert).

[2] Rob's Birthday 2007. The only time he has asked for anything other than Roast Lamb for his Birthday Dinner. That year he decided he wanted Prime Rib. I think we had had a few PR dinners out just before he had to put in his order, and he "had it in his mouth". PR being a little rich for the budget under normal circumstances, I had never done one, so I did my research about how to buy and prepare, and forged ahead. Other than the especially nice meat, it was our usual Roast Beef dinner, with the gravy and Yorkshire Pudding and Potatoes roasted with the meat. I didn't record what veg we had, so I'm guessing it was probably green beans, which I tend to prefer with roasts. It was gorgeous, all either of us had hoped for, and his dessert was Spanish Cream -- a favourite from both of our childhoods, though we didn't meet until we were 30ish -- and one of the treasures from Mum's collection.

I was having trouble deciding how to answer this question, and asked Rob how he would answer it. What came to mind was not one occasion, but the meal he requests for his birthday most years: Roast Lamb, but he's specific that it not be just regular Roast Lamb, but the one I discovered 20 years or so ago, a James Barber thing, with a beauty paste of anchovies, garlic, honey and cayenne, smooshed together with olive oil. It's awesome. I put it in one of the Cooking with Cattitude books, I don't remember which.