Wii Sports Resort

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So did anyone else buy this today??

I tried a few of the games. I thought I was a bit better throwing frisbee.

The jet ski slalom course-well that new motion device makes the Wimote alot more sensitive. Wakeboarding was fun too.
Many more games to try yet.

skellyo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ours should be here on Wednesday. I pre-ordered from Amazon, so it's not shipping it out until tomorrow.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to get that some day! We just got a Wii fit today actually- DH got some gift cards and we hit Target. It was a lot of fun! I'd like to get the Sports Resort, and the other personal training one that has the leg sensor. Has anyone played the Cardio game or the one with Jillian Michaels?

skellyo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by esrgirl

I'd like to get the Sports Resort, and the other personal training one that has the leg sensor.
The one with the leg sensor is EA Sports Active. It's great!

zoeysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skellyo

The one with the leg sensor is EA Sports Active. It's great!
It'll kick your butt though! One of these days I'll get past day 1 of the 30 day challenge. I am SO unmotivated, even when video games are involved!

I bought Wii Sports Resort yesterday and tried it out this afternoon. It's fun...but as a really non-athletic, uncoordinated person, I don't think I'm really benefiting from the more realistic motion sensors. I did better when it didn't detect my incorrect motions as well!
My favourite so far is the speed slicing game in the swordfighting section. I also oddly enjoyed flying the plane around the island.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bought that last week when it came out - I have already had an accident with it!

I love the sword fighting and the archery - mind you, I am good at sword fighting because of my previous fencing experience
It feels good to beat DH at something!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by esrgirl

I want to get that some day! We just got a Wii fit today actually- DH got some gift cards and we hit Target. It was a lot of fun! I'd like to get the Sports Resort, and the other personal training one that has the leg sensor. Has anyone played the Cardio game or the one with Jillian Michaels?
The Jilliam Michaels game didn't get good reviews on Amazon so I decided against it.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

The Jilliam Michaels game didn't get good reviews on Amazon so I decided against it.
I decided against it too. I didn't want to waste my money. My Fitness Coach and Personal Trainer are really good.