CutenessWarning!!! Kittens are 6 weeks old!

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone:
My kittens are 6 weeks old, but I thik they look so much bigger than that! They are alreay eating solid food and they are very active and happy, I'm so in love with them. They are dewormed and I think almost ready to go to their new homes, but I think I should wait, since they are only 6 weeks old and they are still nursing... I don't know.

We gave them a bath today and they are looking gorgeous, we even gave mommy cat a bath...

Here are a few pics of my sweet little ones:

Group pic!
Penny , Charlie, Kate and Jake

This is Mommy cat Juliet

Penny

My sister in law holding Penny, the poor baby was sleeepy after her bath...

Kate

Big boy Jake, I think he looks too big for 6 weeks, he is gorgeous!!

Tiny boy Charlie, he is the smallest boy but the most active and I have to say , my favorite!! He is a sweetie!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! What cute little orange babies! I wish I could take Charlie or Jake off your hands (I already have 3 girls). Mama Juliet looks great compared to the first pics. She is quite the little stunner.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, they are so adorable!!!!
Their mama looks so much healthier and happier now after six weeks of living with you than she did when the babies were first born. They are all so beautiful. Serious cuteness overload.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow they are beyond precious!!!

I would definitely NOT adopt them out yet. They still have so much to learn from each other and their Mom. Adopting them out this soon could definitely lead to behavior issues that someone else might not want to deal with
For their well being I would keep them until at least 12 weeks old, 10 at the very very earliest.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much! Yes, Juliet (mommy cat) has gained weight and is looking beautiful now, when she first got here she was skin and bones. She is the sweetest girl ever, she is a baby herself, I don't know her age, but she looks so young! She is eating well now and the babies are also well fed and I gave hem kitten formula for the first 5 weeks. I was afraid they weren't getting enough nutrition from mommy.

Thank you Pami! I've been teeling everybody that i have to wait until the babies are 8 weks or more, but since they look big and are eating they want me to adopt them out right away and it doesn't feel right. I hagve to admit it hasn't bee easy taking care of them and my own 6 kitties, but it has been wonderful also.

Thanksss

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow.. the biggest change is in Juliet. She is absolutely gorgeous! I would take her in a heartbeat!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That first picture is amazing.....they are so adorable.

I can't believe they are 6wks already....

You have done a wonderful job

Juliet looks wonderful... I'd snatch her up in a heartbeat

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are drop dead cute

Stick to your guns...they look adoptable, but there is a lot of important "social lessons" that they learn from mom & siblings during those last few weeks. It will make them far better pets in the long run if you let them finish their lessions

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
They're all gorgeous!

You've done a wonderful job with those babies, and an amazing job with mom...I can't believe she's the same cat from your earlier pics.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Oh wow they are beyond precious!!!

I would definitely NOT adopt them out yet. They still have so much to learn from each other and their Mom. Adopting them out this soon could definitely lead to behavior issues that someone else might not want to deal with
For their well being I would keep them until at least 12 weeks old, 10 at the very very earliest.
This.

But there is no reason not to start finding prospective owners now! Hook 'em with the kitten cuteness, wait 'til you have the kittens spayed/neutered, and then hand them over to their families for the cost of the spay/neuter.

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Absolutely beautiful Tamar, I think you've outdone yourself with this bunch. It would bever have occurred to me to supplement the kittens so the Mama could get some strength back!