Problem with Paint Shop Pro X (didn't know where to put this)

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since downloading paint Shop Pro X, every pic I save automatically goes into it, and I can only access the pic through their software. I use several other photo editing programs, and some I just send out raw, so this is a bit annoying to say the least. Any way to stop this? I looked around in PSP and couldn't find an answer.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

Since downloading paint Shop Pro X, every pic I save automatically goes into it, and I can only access the pic through their software. I use several other photo editing programs, and some I just send out raw, so this is a bit annoying to say the least. Any way to stop this? I looked around in PSP and couldn't find an answer.
right click on a picture, open with, choose program....find the program you want it to use all the time and check off the box below your choices.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

right click on a picture, open with, choose program....find the program you want it to use all the time and check off the box below your choices.
I did try that, it didn't work. Still went to PSP. I ended up removing PSP, it was also causing other problems completly locking up my computer, Oh well.

ETA: Though the program is gone, my pic downloads are still coming up titled Paint shop Pro. Weird.