Question of the Day July 26th

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Today's question pertains to our furry friends.

Does your cat/cats have a favorite toy or item that it uses or plays with all the time.

All three of mine have a favorite, Linus is just crazy about those shiny crinkle balls. He must have about 20 of them around the house and can't walk by one without giving it a bat or chasing it around for awhile.
Pixie has a furry purple mouse with a really long tail that she likes to carry around and I am forever finding it in the oddest places.
Sassy favorite item is the bottom of a shoebox that he likes to curl up in. He has had his shoebox for years and it actually made the move from one house to another with me, that's how committed we are to Sassy's comfort.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice Question...

Of course King Milky loves all balls and any kind of Kitty toys...
doesn´t has a favourite but like much as the feathers to destroy it,...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!!

Today's question pertains to our furry friends.

Does your cat/cats have a favorite toy or item that it uses or plays with all the time.

All three of mine have a favorite, Linus is just crazy about those shiny crinkle balls. He must have about 20 of them around the house and can't walk by one without giving it a bat or chasing it around for awhile.
Pixie has a furry purple mouse with a really long tail that she likes to carry around and I am forever finding it in the oddest places.
Sassy favorite item is the bottom of a shoebox that he likes to curl up in. He has had his shoebox for years and it actually made the move from one house to another with me, that's how committed we are to Sassy's comfort.
Anybody that doesn't is subject to due harrassment by Persi as they attempt to walk. An empty candy wrapper is good enough for Alley.:rolleyes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Nice Question...

Of course King Milky loves all balls and any kind of Kitty toys...
doesn´t has a favourite but like much as the feathers to destroy it,...
Mexico's Next Top Model, way to go Milky

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A little black furry thing with arms that she tore off...it has a bell in it, so she uses it to wake us up.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maggie is the only one of the three who has a favorite toy. She has a sparkle wand that she's chewed the wand off, and there's only a few mylar strands left on it. She carries that thing with her, everywhere she goes. All three like to play with the laser pointer. Cleo only likes to play when Lola is closed out of the bedroom. Cleo will chase a wand toy like crazy, but as soon as one of the others tries to join....that's it, she's done.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Autumn loved those little furry meeces, I bought her a box of them and each one just disappears in a short time. I know they are mostly under the couch or some other furnture. That's why I bought her a box so I can keep giving her a new one. She also loves the string toys too which I play with her but put away when we're done.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ari loves a wand toy with a furry mouse on the end. He will drag it to me but drop it off so it is out of my reach. I keep reminding him that meowmy can't reach it or bend over to get it like before.

Topaz has had the most fun with a furry green mouse. She will throw it up in the air and it has landed in many interesting places.

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cat's favorite toy was a present from his Vet. It was a long rod with bright blue tinsel attatched to the end.

I dont even know what it was called or where to find a new one. He goes crazy for that thing.

But he eventually just wore it down by pulling all the tinsel out with his teeth or claws as he chased it or tried to catch it.

So I had to make him a new one with some extra tinsel I had from a gift basket that I won. But even that one is looking pretty sad now, and I can't find a new one...

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arwen's favourite plaything is not actually a toy....it's my earphone wires for my MP3 player.

If I'm listening to music she will put her mouth around the wire gently or swat it so the earpiece falls out of my ear!
Almost like she is saying to me 'Meowmy, what you listening to?' or ' Pay attention to me, not your music!'

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat
On a side note, I love the tiles in your house Rigel!

Pushkin has a favourite toy we call his "octopussy". He got it from our very generous SS last year. He likes to drag it around yowling. Everyday I put it in a different spot and he always finds it.
Wiggs loves the laser pointer. He associates the sound of keys rattling with the pointer, and runs into his corner where he waits for the dot to appear.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed this yesterday

All 3 of mine have a favorite toy.

Kizzy loves DaBird, or any wand toy with feathers.

Who says Ragdolls can't fly?

Kitchi and NoName also love feathered wand toys:

thank goodness these ones are only $3 at walmart

kitchi actually growled at me..... first time I ever heard him growl LOL.

NoName also really likes the laser pointer.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky's and Hope's is the turboscratcher, without a doubt... Bugsy's is DaBird and the Fling-ama-String Motorized Cat Toy - he can go for hours watching, playing with that toy.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Milky, you crazy cat!

Sooty doesn`t do much playing so the answer would be 'No'. He`s a bit boring like that

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
real bird feathers that I find in the yard. He picks it up in his mouth and races up to "his" bedroom. When I go up to the bedroom later in the day, his 5x7 rug is almost turned over! He goes wild with feathers! My daughter has chickens and is saving feathers for me!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Butzie gets tired of playing with toys. Maybe I should say that when she gets to go outside like she can here and at my house she is only interested in da bird and another wand type of toy when she hasn't played with them in a while. While I was at the other apt and she couldn't go outside, boy, did she play with both those toys!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Benson loves milk rings. Molly & Cello like those sparkle balls(pom pom's).
Connor likes tiny stuffed animals. Princess likes soccer balls
Lucky has his favorite sock.