Not just a cat toy!

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Boxes are great for babies too! I was doing laundry (as you can see from the pile of dirty clothes behind him) and needed a place to set him for a few. Well he loved it! Who needs toys when dippers come in boxes?

And a few more just for fun

Typical man! Falls asleep with the remote
(I am working on laundry here also excuse the pile of clothes) Oh and no offence boys!

With my Dad... who's beer is that???

Hey he likes boxes

"Playing" his Xylophone

And last, my favorite

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG- Jaiden is getting cutter by the day!!!! Those pictures just make you want to sqeeeeeeeeze him!!!! So cute!

He looks like a very happy baby too!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh ya and this one... That really is a cat toy that he has

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the same toy- it's only missing Jaiden!!! Can you lend me him for a day??

God, really too cute - look at those chubby legs!

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

I have the same toy- it's only missing Jaiden!!! Can you lend me him for a day??

God, really too cute - look at those chubby legs!
I got that toy on clearance for my cats when I was living at home still, the kitties that I got it for still live at Mom and Dad's. I kid you not every child that has ever walked into my parents house has played with it. The most popular choice is to wear it as a shirt.

His chubby legs were quite difficult to get in the Bumbo (the seat he is sitting in) and ever harder to get out! We laughed every time we would pick him up and the seat came with him.

I wouold love to lend Jaiden to you, but I am nursing so we are a package deal

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!!!
He is soooooooooo adorable! I want to squuuueeeeze him! I
babies!!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
he is a gorgeous chubster! He looks like a very happy little guy. I see he's started a few bad habits early in life- beer and hogging the remote.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emy4cats

I got that toy on clearance for my cats when I was living at home still, the kitties that I got it for still live at Mom and Dad's. I kid you not every child that has ever walked into my parents house has played with it. The most popular choice is to wear it as a shirt.

His chubby legs were quite difficult to get in the Bumbo (the seat he is sitting in) and ever harder to get out! We laughed every time we would pick him up and the seat came with him.

I wouold love to lend Jaiden to you, but I am nursing so we are a package deal
Hey, come on over!

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey that toy looks like something I bought for my grandkids when they were little!

It was a school bus that had two compartments. You could fold it up like those springy shades you put in the car windshield. The bus had a door and was big enough for toddlers to stand up in. Both the kids LOVED it and it also served as a place to hide all the loose toys too! I bought this about 10 yrs. ago, and haven't seen one like it since!

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys he really is a happy baby. It is so fun just to watch him play!