What type of kitten do I have?

ntl1991

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if anyone could ID my new kitten.

Here are a couple pictures of him:

srrh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Domestic short hair gray tabby? That's my best guess.. he resembles my Lolly.

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Grey domestic shorthair. Very handsome boy!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Silver with white domestic shorthair. Can't quite see pattern but probably a mackeral tabby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ntl1991

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank You, everyone!

I apologize for my ignorance; this is my first cat, so I'm not very proficient at determining their breeds.

I found him outside my home. I'm assuming someone didn't want him so they threw him outside. He was about 5 weeks old or so when I took him in.

Brought him to the vet for a check up; I have to go back in a week to get some shots done.

It's a bit different because I've only had dogs. I have a 12 year old Keeshond/Collie mix "Brownie", and I've been socializing them a little day by day. Brownie is mellow enough and loves playing with the kitten. Yesterday, he started licking the kitten like one of his own.

Thanks Again!

shanynne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a little cutie!!! Have you named him yet? Just asking cuz the minute I saw his picture I felt he looked like like a little "Foxie" ... what a little charmer!

hosman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He`s a pretty little guy whatever he is! I`m brand new to cats too and rescued/adopted my first kitten several months ago.I learned a lot from the people on this site.They are great!

You are going to find out that cats are pretty good companions and more loveable than most ppl think.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's a cutie, that's what kind of kitty he is!! He's a little tabby cat. Does he have 6 toes on his front paws?

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's the beautiful kind of cat! Bless you for taking this baby in - I know you'll be rewarded a thousand-full.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Except for the white on him, he could pass as one of the original African Wildcats which wandered into the Egyptian villages looking for an easy life and became the ancestors of all modern domestic cats.

And he looks like he likes you a lot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ntl1991

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank You everyone for such nice words. I certainly appreciate all of your enthusiasm and support!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is an adorable domestic silver tabby! Those cute little mittens
! I bet he has a golden belly, with black spots? Or is there a white stripe? The black eyeliner surrounded by white, the M on the forehead, the heavy black bands across the front legs......Take lots of pictures as he grows up, one of the beautiful things to watch with tabby's is how much their markings change
!
I know, I am a big fan!