Pedal to the Point is coming up......oh no!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For some of you that know my story, my husband Jerry volunteers and heads up the EMS for the bikeathon here, Pedal to the Point. The first year that we were married and he did this, he brought home a very sick little Petals....

The next year he went he found Tiggy and Ebony. Ebony went to live with my best buddy, Bobbie.

We skipped a year where he didn't find any abandoned kittens alone on the country roads.......but the next year, along came Bailey Boo.

All were sick with UTI's, but Petals was the worst.

We've skipped two years now with no kittens found while on Pedal to the Point, and with baby Emily living with us now, I wonder what the fates have in store for us this year. We'll find out August 16th when Jerry gets back!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

But wasn't Emily found on a bike ride, too?
No, Emily was given to me by my Jerry on April 6 of this year. We had to have my precious Trixie PTS on March 21 and I was just so distraught of missing her that he thought a new kitten in the house would cheer me up. She in no way replaces my angel, but she sure had brought alot of joy into our home.
He found her on Craigs List where a woman was giving away kittens...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

What's one more kitty Susie?
I've begun to look forward to Jerry's yearly "kitten hunt!"
Yeah, what's one more...........

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

I dunno, can his drawers hold anymore kitties?
Well let's see, so far they've held Tiggy......

And of course baby Emily has tried them out.....

Petals, Bailey and my sweet angel Trixie never expressed a desire to sit with Poppa on his throne, so if new member to our household comes along, he/she will have to make his own decision.....and as long as it's only one at a time, I think Jerry can handle the "load" in his drawers!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

I dunno, can his drawers hold anymore kitties?

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Petals, Bailey and my sweet angel Trixie never expressed a desire to sit with Poppa on his throne, so if new member to our household comes along, he/she will have to make his own decision.....and as long as it's only one at a time, I think Jerry can handle the "load" in his drawers!
I've had both my girls in my pj pants once. It was quite a heavy load.
Neither of them can fit in my drawers; us ladies generally have less fabric to work with than men in that department!