Weekend invasion into YOUR life: Sat. July 25

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks.....

How's everyone's weekend looking?

I will be so happy if I get over this bug I have....

Not much happening on my part today.....Sleep sleep and more sleep prolly.

Have a great weekend folks.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I get to work all weekend. Yea, go me, lol! I decided not to go out last night so i actually slept--I love sleep. Next weekend, I might be in Florida so I guess this weekend is my serious weekend, lol.

Have a good weekend, everyone!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well im locked in the flat but hopefully ill be out soon haha

there is an airshow on this weekend that i think we are going to tomorrow so im looking forward to that

Chris have you tried warm lemon juice/lemonade with some asprin or paracetamol ( i dont know if you have that over there hehe )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Chris have you tried warm lemon juice/lemonade with some asprin or paracetamol ( i dont know if you have that over there hehe )
Never heard of paracetamol

I'm taking gravol for the nausea, and holisitic stuffs for everything else.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

its a very mild painkiller over here does nothing for me but supposed to work wonders haha
ahhh....ok...Wouldn't work for me, I'm on painkillers for my health issues that are quite a bit stronger than asprin

I'm hoping its gone tommorrow
. And on that note, back to bed I go

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Lousy! I had a nice day off yesterday. I started to box up the contents of the garage, so we can paint the floor soon, and really hurt my back! I was in agony all night, and couldn't sleep well. DH has to help me in and out of the tub, where I soak myself in Epsom salts and hot water. Aspirin isn't helping, either. I'm getting muscle spasms/cramps on top of the pain.

Yesterday was going so nicely, until about 7 PM! It was nice to have a day off where I wasn't sick, and I leisurely went about doing some organizing I wanted to get done. I had the cleaning done early this week, so I could spend Friday doing what I wanted. So much for that!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

It looks like it's going to be yet another rainy, deary day here in cottage country.

That's okay though, made a quick trip to the video store already this morning so am going to make it a movie day. Eat a little junk food, lounge on the couch and that's about it.

I manage to get 3 of my favorite movies, The 13th Warrior, Van Helsing, And Hellboy so that will keep me busy for awhile.

The kitties are having treats right now, they convinced me that they just had to have a few extra to make up for the weather.

Hope everyone has a great day

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone. It looks like it's going to be a decent day today and I soooo need to mow the lawn. Unfortunately it rained a lot yesterday so I have a feeling I'm going to put it off, hopefully it will dry up tomorrow and I can finally get it finished.
I think today I'm going to work on the house; dishes, laundry, and peeling wallpaper so I can paint my bedroom.
I'm also hoping to get some introductions going with my new kitty and the boys so she's not alone so much.
Have a good day everyone!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was the first day all week, that it hasn't rained all day, so I finally got out and picked raspberries. It's raining again today, and I have a 'weather related' headache.....and I need to do something with the 20+ quarts of raspberries sitting in the kitchen. I just got up from a nap (the phone rang) and the darn headache is still lingering. Guess I just need to pull up my big girl panties, and deal with it! Bah!!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Went to some garage sales this morning, ran into a friend at my office. Total surprise, I really needed to see her & get a hug
Been cooking on & off for the last two days, so when we go to Fort Lauderdale on Monday DH can have some stuff to take to jobsite for lunch. DH will be home sometime tomorrow so I am planning nice dinner, will tape the Nascar race so we can watch together. Repack & get ready to leave out Monday morning. I know we have to work while we are down there, but it will be nice to be together for a little while.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon all!

Got the laundry mostly done, the litter scooped and the house vacuumed. I've just hung 7 curtain rods in our sun room and am going to start making valances for the 7 windows. I found a spectacular buy on a tropical print at a garage sale - about 20 yards of material for $15. I've been wanting to brighten up that room with some color since we moved in.

I made 2 designs for my embroidery machine this morning - both will go on t-shirts. The first is a shirt I'm going to make for myself and has a daquari with the words "Boat drinks". This is to test embroidering on t-shirt material. If it doesn't turn out, it will be a painting shirt. The second is for a receptionist at my vet - it has the vet clinic name with a very cute puppy and kitten picture. My bet is that a lot of people at the clinic will order a shirt from me after they see it. She loves black t-shirts and wants to perk up the ones she wears to work. This will do it.

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm going to jump right in here
I'm hanging out/watching my boyfriend's nephews until their Grandma gets home from work. My boyfriend and I will take one nephew with us back to our place to stay the night, rent a movie and hang out with the kittens. Tomorrow, we hit the Sierra foothills to attend a family gathering to scatter their grandma's ashes, she passed away last week.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evening. We went out for lunch today and then we went to a new art shop, I got a new coffee cup in the shape of a cats head that had wonderful details to the eyes, nose, mouth and whiskers. Then we went to a shop next door and my sister and I picked out new pocketbooks for Mom to give us for Christmas, mine has fish on it. Then we went for a long ride downtown then haed supper at a nice new restaurant. I had crab and lobster cakes. YUMMY!

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Evening All.

Sorry for th late pos, but I've actually been away from the computer most of today. I got a bunch of quilting done on my not-sure quilt. (I started it a couple years ago, have been working on finishing it and keep goingthrough bouts of not being sure I like it.
) It's huge, so assembling it took most of the day and I'm still not done. I've got a family BBQ tomorrow and we're going shopping for specialty daylilies - there's a place near us that 'breeds' them, and I already have two I love - I'm hoping to get at least one in dark red this year. Other then that I spent the day doing everythign I'd usually do tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good one.