Anyone here on Facebook?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am starting to really try to build a network on there.

PM me if interested in "friend" status and I will give you info. Also, our concerned citizens group fighting for change at animal control in Livingston County, Mich. has a facebook page and a yahoo group. Anyone want to join or be a fan, pls contact me.

Cheers!

AB

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I have a facebook account. However, I only have it so that I can track down old friends from school and those I've lost touch with over the years.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a member of the TCS page on Facebook as well, so you can find me and friend me - just be sure to tell me what your TCS UserID is when you friend me!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I have a facebook!
I'm quite addicted to it haha!
x2!

At first I really didnt care much for it, but the more I am on, the more addicited I am getting

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm quite addicted to it haha!
Really? I rarely go to mine. I found some old friends, added them to my list, and once approved I sent off a message to each one. Unless I get an email from one of them, I don't bother going to my Facebook page.

Other than locating people and initiating another means of contact, I'm not really sure the purpose or appeal behind the whole Facebook craze.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lmunsie

is TCS a group on FB? i couldn't find it!
Yes - it is called TCSers on Facebook

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't find TCS page either. *shrug*

I have a facebook page and I'm addicted as well. I actually keep a tab for it open in my browser at all times.
I like finding old friends, and I like to see what everyone else is up to.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have facebook!
And I'm addicted to it as well! Anyone can add me if they want, I'm on the TCS group as well.

I use it mainly to keep in touch with friends. But, I also love to play games on it. FH got me addicted to Farmville, where you have your own farm and raise animals and grow crops. It's kinda lame, but it's so addicting.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a facebook page, but some of you with the user names I couldn't find!! Oh, and I did find the tcs page, also!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only very recently joined Facebook as I didin't see the point of it until I started using it. I think it's great! Wonderful tool for keeping up with people far away. It's fun and friendly and I'm really glad I joined.