TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Presenting: The Soft Paws Calendar!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Presenting: The Soft Paws Calendar!

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
First, a little background. My boyfriend is an engineer. 'Nuff said.

After living together for a year and a half, the man finally gave in and agreed we could get a cat. At the SPCA he still was unsure about it, but we got our Genever. As soon as we got her home, he totally fell for her, and would do anything for that cat. So sweet!

Then came the Soft Paws idea. He was against it but then finally agreed we could try them. He was ok with purple, not too flashy. (Wait til he sees the hot pink ones courtesy of Snake Lady!!) Anyway, we've been using Soft Paws on Genever with much success since April, but she doesn't shed all of her nails often enough so I need to know when it's time to trim the soft paw tips off so they'll come off. Otherwise the nail keeps growing, she can't scratch to wear it down. And so, Mr. Engineer Nerd (no offense to the engineers out there, hehe) designed a Soft Paws Calendar on Excel and printed it out to post on the cabinet with the cat supplies. He may be a nerd, but I love him!

I hereby present to you The Calendar:

post #2 of 10
OK that is too cute! I totally understand my dad is an engineer & this is the type of thing he would do.
post #3 of 10
I'm assuming he's seen
An Engineer's Guide to Cats
post #4 of 10
So...have you shown him the "Engineers' Guide to Cats?"

Engineer's Guide to Cats
post #5 of 10
Oh my God - that video is too funny!
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblanche View Post
So...have you shown him the "Engineers' Guide to Cats?"

Engineer's Guide to Cats
This one's even funnier- engineer's guide to cat yodeling! I can make Pirate do this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjKk...678&feature=iv
post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 
Oh man I never saw those videos before! They're hilarious. BF thought they were funny too.

I think he is most concerned now about having to make a new calendar with Pink 'paws' because we're getting pink ones at some point, and I plan to do some mix & matching with the colors. tee-hee! More work for daddy. Aww, he loves it though.
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMavis View Post
Oh man I never saw those videos before! They're hilarious. BF thought they were funny too.

I think he is most concerned now about having to make a new calendar with Pink 'paws' because we're getting pink ones at some point, and I plan to do some mix & matching with the colors. tee-hee! More work for daddy. Aww, he loves it though.
Maybe he should come up with probability charts to anticipate the possible combinations of pink and non-pink paws so you can coordinate your wardrobes with it.
post #9 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig
Maybe he should come up with probability charts to anticipate the possible combinations of pink and non-pink paws so you can coordinate your wardrobes with it.
Don't give him any ideas!!! haha... You know I wouldn't be surprised it that's already going through his head..
post #10 of 10
OMG That video was soooooo funny!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Presenting: The Soft Paws Calendar!