Introducing Rosco and Woody!!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are really my husband's grandmother's cats but she had to go to a nursing home so we are taking them. My husband and I had been staying with grandma anyway so the cats have pretty much adopted us so to speak. lol

Rosco is the black and white and Woody looks like a cow. Rosco is indoor/outdoor and Woody is indoor only. Woody was a big mommas boy so when granny lived here he really wasn't very friendly with anyone else. I've been giving him extra attention now that granny is gone and he adores me now. Rosco has pretty much adored me from the start. lol

Anyway, here's pics.

motoko9

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kudos to you and your husband for taking care of these guys. It must mean so much to your husband's grandmother that her cats are well cared for. (They look very happy, by the way!)

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by motoko9

Kudos to you and your husband for taking care of these guys. It must mean so much to your husband's grandmother that her cats are well cared for. (They look very happy, by the way!)
absolutely!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks all but no Kudos are necessary. I could never turn down a cat or any animal for that matter. Plus I've grown quite find of these two.