TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pixel & Bamf - Sleeping, playing, and getting into trouble!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pixel & Bamf - Sleeping, playing, and getting into trouble!

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
It's that time again! I have so many photos that I have taken since the last time I posted pictures, which I think was only a month or so ago. Hopefully, this won't be too many and I hope you all will enjoy them.


Bamf falling off the couch while napping:


Pixel, the queen of the upside down nap:


She did this glorious stretch after I took some photos of her napping:


Bamf playing with my tape measure - Meowmy, does this make me look fat?


The big white streak is the tape measure. Bamf is attacking it. I love this picture. It makes me laugh so hard. I think he looks like a zombie. Braaaiiiiiins!!!


Bamf and Pixel both playing with the tape measure:


Pixel is playing with a twenty sided dice:


Pixel napping in my very piratey overnight bag:


Bamf is not impressed with my photography skills:


Look at those eyes!


Pixel wants to know what the heck Bamf is doing dangling his feet like that:


I was snapping my fingers to get his attention:


Bamf has stolen Pixel's job as desk guardian:


Bamf also likes to sit on my lap like this now, with his head tucked kinda into my armpit. The weirdo.


Kitty kisses:



There are more coming. Yeah, I know. I said there were a lot!
post #2 of 21
Awwww............ kitty kisses! I was laughing at the zombie pic and him falling off the back of the couch napping!

He does have the most gorgeous blue eyes!

I hope Pixel likes belly rubs!

Laurie
post #3 of 21
Thread Starter 
Pixel is playing with a plastic ring from a jug of tea:


The tea ring has exhausted her. She is looking at it with such longing...


You are much too close to my bed, so I must teach you a lesson, you stinky tea ring!


Sleeping under my sewing table - Pixel really does sleep so funny all the time:


I am not even sure how to describe this. It is so cute and yet... it makes me laugh. She somehow got under the sheet and mattress cover and pulled them up off the corner, then stuck her little nose out of the hole in the mattress cover and well... I took some pictures.


Awwwww.


Then Bamf was like... Pixel, what are you doing?


Beating you up! If I could only reach you...!


Must. Reach. Stinky. Brother.


I think Bamf won because her face was stuck in the sheet.


This picture makes me laugh so hard! I was just taking a photo of him laying there, being cute, and then he licked his nose at just the right time! Plus he looks so shocked...


Get a box, put it on the floor... like magic, there's a cat in it!


Bath in a box:









I liked the bath photos. I really actually have even MORE pictures. I might post them. Probably I won't be able to resist. Maybe I should just link my Photobucket account and save everyone from horrible load times?! But... I have broadband so it's easy for me...
post #4 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDG View Post
Awwww............ kitty kisses! I was laughing at the zombie pic and him falling off the back of the couch napping!

He does have the most gorgeous blue eyes!

I hope Pixel likes belly rubs!

Laurie
He is a big dork. As far as Pixel goes... Gosh, I rub her belly so often that if she didn't like belly rubs, she would have to learn. She curls her toes when I rub her belly. She bites me if I rub it for too long, but she curls her toes when I run over and tickle it every time I see her napping upside down (practically every day). It's really cute. I love them.
post #5 of 21
Those guys are wonderful. They obviously enjoy each others' company. Bamf is turning into such a handsome guy. Look at those blue eyes!
post #6 of 21
Thread Starter 
I will destroy all dial up subscribers, but I can't resist. They are just too cute.


Cute kitty in a box:


Boxnap:


Yeah, I'm in a box. So what?


Upside down napping, this time on a green blankie:


Bamf squished up in his tower:


Bamf loves chin scratchies:


Bamf's cute little face:


Surprised Bamf:


Oh good grief, do you have to wake me up with that thing?


Okay, fine, here's a cute face:


Now go away, I'm done with you.


So bored!


I said I was done.


Ahahaha, you thought I was joking?


What? Oh. I like ear scritchies.


Sigh. Well I guess I still kind of like you.
post #7 of 21
Thread Starter 
This is the last one. I SWEAR!

Close up of Pixel's face:


Ack! She's stepping on me!


Introspection:


I think she is playing racecar with the box:


Vroom vroom!


Pixel didn't want me to take pictures of this, she wanted to get inside of it:
post #8 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrajean View Post
Those guys are wonderful. They obviously enjoy each others' company. Bamf is turning into such a handsome guy. Look at those blue eyes!
Thank you. I love them both so much. I can't believe that I ever lived without them. Obviously I think they are awesome or I wouldn't take so many photos. If I had kids, I would probably never put the camera down.
post #9 of 21
Oh those were so good, your comments are hysterical

The set where Pixel got under the mattress cover was so cute and when they started wrestling OMG that was so funny!
I lost it looking at Pixel looking longingly at her tea ring That was good!
Introspection and surprised Bamf
The series of Pixel in her tower are hilarious, too
Oh thank you for the laughs, those were great!!

I said I was done.
post #10 of 21
Oh, my. Your babies are so beautiful! I love, love, love Bamf's eyes. I know you hear that all the time, but they are such a brilliant blue. I also love Pixel's chubby cheeks and her big paws. I can see why you're always taking pictures of them (and the comments you make are so funny, too).
post #11 of 21
YAY! I've been wanting new pics for a long time. It should be a rule you post pics of your babies AT LEAST once a day.

I lurrves them both and all of these pics are great!

Send me both of them ASAP.
post #12 of 21
love, love, love the mattress sequence... made me do a spit take!
post #13 of 21
wow.... their eyes are such a deep blue... hope my foster kittens turn out with those eyes too... they look like they are going blue...
post #14 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Oh those were so good, your comments are hysterical

The set where Pixel got under the mattress cover was so cute and when they started wrestling OMG that was so funny!
I lost it looking at Pixel looking longingly at her tea ring That was good!
Introspection and surprised Bamf
The series of Pixel in her tower are hilarious, too
Oh thank you for the laughs, those were great!!

I said I was done.
Thank you. I'm glad you got such a huge kick out of it! I had a lot of fun. I was actually thinking that I ought to make some of them into lolcats, because you thought that the captions were so funny. Thanks for enjoying my babies.
post #15 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars View Post
Oh, my. Your babies are so beautiful! I love, love, love Bamf's eyes. I know you hear that all the time, but they are such a brilliant blue. I also love Pixel's chubby cheeks and her big paws. I can see why you're always taking pictures of them (and the comments you make are so funny, too).
Bamf and Pixel are the best, of course! Bamf's eyes are just SO BIG and such a deep shade of blue. It wows me still, almost every day. Pixel's eyes are very pretty, too, but they are more subtle. And you are right, her cheecks are chubby. Thank you. I really enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollysmom View Post
YAY! I've been wanting new pics for a long time. It should be a rule you post pics of your babies AT LEAST once a day.

I lurrves them both and all of these pics are great!

Send me both of them ASAP.
I know! I posted them because you asked me for them a while ago. I kept thinking "Mollysmom wants pictures of my babies!" I will try to post more often. Thank you!!!

Also, no. Unless you are going to trade me for Molly and Polly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieBee View Post
love, love, love the mattress sequence... made me do a spit take!
Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazi View Post
wow.... their eyes are such a deep blue... hope my foster kittens turn out with those eyes too... they look like they are going blue...
Thank you! I hope your kittens have blue blue eyes, too. They're so cute.
post #16 of 21
Thread Starter 
I made LOLs out of some of the pictures.





















Maybe I should have made a thread just for these...
post #17 of 21
Oh my gosh, those are too funny! Your babies are so adorable!

Love, LOVE the lolcats!
post #18 of 21
Hmm... No, I think I'll stick to me having Molly, Polly, Pixel, and Bamf.

I absolutely LOVE the lolcats you did! You are so funny, and combined with the epic cutneness of your cats,they make perfect LOLz.
post #19 of 21
Such beautiful kitties.....can't pick just one favourite photo as they are all so great. They both look like they have a ball around the home.
post #20 of 21
I love seeing new photos of Pixel & Bamf!
They are both so adorable and you take so many great photos of them.
Please keep posting lots and lots more photos of them.
I love so many of the pictures, the lol cats captions you made are great!
Give Pixel and Bamf both lots of hugs and kisses from me because I am one of their biggest fans.
post #21 of 21
Awwwww those are excellent!!. Theres a few there that would be great for "Caption this" as well
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pixel & Bamf - Sleeping, playing, and getting into trouble!