Widget, the Mensa Candidate

brunhilda

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey all,

My rescue, Widget, has some interesting new tricks that show her to be brilliant.

1. food stuffs. She has figured out what bag her fave food comes in- the distinctive green bag from the local pet shop- and she knows to watch me unpack it. When she saw her fave wet food (tiki cats lanai luau), she started meowing and begging for a treat!

2. food stuffs pt 2. When I got home last night and heated up a freezer meal, she followed me in, head butted the pantry and meowed really loudly.

3. the litter box. I left the scoop on the side of the box. She has seen me handle the solid waste in the litter box with the scoop. She decided to "save" me some effort and did her thing in the scoop. Just thought I'd share.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brunhilda

3. the litter box. I left the scoop on the side of the box. She has seen me handle the solid waste in the litter box with the scoop. She decided to "save" me some effort and did her thing in the scoop. Just thought I'd share.

That is HILARIOUS!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brunhilda

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The funny thing is, when she was done, she pawed me and meowed- looking for approval!

srrh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brunhilda

The funny thing is, when she was done, she pawed me and meowed- looking for approval!
This is adorable, what a sweet cat!