Safari dry food

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm wondering if anyone feeds Safari (I think that's the name). I bought some last week. It looked like a good option, but my cats disagree. All 4 (even Levi, which has never happend) turned up their noses at it. Levi did eventually give in and eat a little, but the other three were on a hunger strike until I brough out some other food. Has anyone tried this & do their cats like it? It's just strange that none of mine will eat it.

EDIT: It's called Serengeti, not safari.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Solid grain free food ... I choose NOT to use anything by that company as they will NOT give basic info like where it is made

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the info. I won't be buying it again since they wouldn't touch it, I was just wondering if anyone's cats would eat it?

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ping loved it when I could afford to buy it.

bazkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I used to feed it too...everyone here loved it ( I fed five at the time and one bag lasted a month) and did extremely well on it...very little shedding, no hairballs, well formed poops (very small ones at that), etc. But they kept raising the price on it, and priced me right put of it. If money was no object, I would still be using it.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Are you sure that is the name? I can't find anything about it...
Its Serengeti by Timber Wolf