Introducing Pixel *Pic Heavy*

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I posted a thread in the strays and ferals section about her earlier, but she is new to the "Fur Pictures and Videos Only" forum. She was found on a friend's neighbor's porch and brought to me. She may or may not be staying with us, we have not decided yet. Her name is Pixel, and here she is!

She only has two pink toes one in front and one in back.

Here some more random pictures of her playing and cleaning herself.

Hope you enjoyed!
Manda and Pixel

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous tortie! I know pics can be decieving but she looks very happy and friendly in those pics.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

ohmygosh

She is beautiful..... I love her 2 lil pink pawpads
My feelings exactly. I'd have to kiss those two little pink paw pads!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi to Pixel from Pixel! I will share my blankie with you if you don't play too rough.

What a sweetie! Her two pink toes are irresistible!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would love to say she was just a perfect cat, but she does have a few issues. Most of them are just normal kitten problems, but her one major downfall is she will NOT tolerate other cats. We are trying to get her adjusted to other cats, but it seems to be a VERY slow process. She hisses at them and gets really scared, so we separate them again. If anyone has any good advice for getting her adjusted to other kitties I would love to hear it!

Thanks for all the great comments! And she is a very sweet kitty, she LOVES to be petted and cuddled. We love her!!

Manda

PS When she does get to be good with other kitties, Im sure she would love to meet Pixel!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since cats associate scents with so many things, put a dab of vanilla extract on her chin, so she cant smell "cat smells" and get nervous.
Did you do slow introductions with them? Some cats slow means s l o w ..... like up to a month getting use to smells before you can actually do face to face intros.