Yowza catnip?

lsanders

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My sister got Albus a toy, a catnip-stuffed apple from a small pet shop near her house. She's pretty sure the name of the company that makes it is "Yowza", and this pet store is the only place she's ever seen it.

This was a couple of years ago, and the toy is starting to wear out. It must be some super-strength catnip in there because still Albus goes nuts over it, way more than his other catnip toys.

My sister thinks they may have sold containers of loose catnip, too. I'd love to get some of the loose stuff so I can make toys myself, with an inner pouch for the catnip and an outer cover so I can take it off and drop it in the laundry.

Has anyone heard of this brand? I can't find it anywhere online. I could make the trek out to the pet store, but it's a ways away and she no longer lives near it. I could call them, but I figured I check with the smarties here first!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsanders

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

I bet anything that you are talking about YEOWWW! catnip. Yes, this is much more addictive for kitties than regular catnip, LOL.

http://www.duckyworld.com/products.htm
Yep! That's it! That's his apple! Thanks! I kept looking for "Yowza" so now I'll look at Pet Supplies Plus!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I once bought my cats the whole fruit package. The Banana bit the dust with in 6 months. The Lemon is not looking too good, but the apple they are not so fond of. Jordan would practically rip your hand off if you tried to take away his banana.