So...thinking of going on holiday are you???

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww that is sooooo sweet, you should enter one of those in this months contest, Beth.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Guys - as her plan didn't work she moved on to sitting next to the suitcase, trying the guilt trip with those biiiiggggg sad eyes

We had to put the suitcase in the car the night before daughter went in the end, we couldn't stand looking at Lily's sad expression any longer

Originally Posted by Pami

Aww that is sooooo sweet, you should enter one of those in this months contest, Beth.
Wow! I didn't even realise what the theme of this month's contest was, I've entered one now - thanks for putting me onto that!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww poor Lily I wouldnt have been able to handle those big sad eyes either
Cats sure know how to work it

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad you entered the pic!
What CUTE pictures! And Pam's right - just look at her eyes in that second picture! That says it all.

How big is Lily? She looks like such a teeney little thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

How big is Lily? She looks like such a teeney little thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie
You're right Laurie, she is teeny - just to give you an idea, this is one of her being held by her Daddy.

Just to add so nobody is worried - she had walked on the newly painted windowsill, I was photo-documenting the decorating as it was a surprise for daughter while she was at University. The paint was water-based and Lily was straight in the bath to have it washed off.

In terms of size, hubby says she's "half-sized" about half the size of a normal cat. I'd say she's about the size of an 8 month old normal cat. She's 5 years old next month.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tolstoy's a little bit bigger as you can see in this photo (he's the one nearest to the camera). He is longer and more muscular, but still smaller than an ordinary sized cat. They were supervising the decorating here

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can see that Lily has you in the palm of her sweet little paw Beth.

Tolstoy and Lily are beautiful.