Male cats are better than male humans because:

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In case you missed it, we had a wonderful contest yesterday about why male cats were better than male humans. Here is the original link: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=201066

We had 15 wonderful ideas about why this was the case and I present them here in the order that they were received. Please vote for your THREE favorite responses.

1. Male cats R better then male humans, cause they never object when you mentioned the big V (neutering).

2. Male cats are better than male humans because they keep their socks on their feet -- not on the floor!

3. Male cats are better than male humans because they dont cry that its the end of the world when they are sick.

4. Male cats are better than male humans because at least, with cats, the males embrace and honor the fact that they act affectionately towards the women in their life to get what they want rather than pretending that they're not the manipulative creatures we ladies know they are!

5. Because they'll gladly give you a massage without having to be asked! (as in kneading)

6. because they love to cuddle all the time.

7. Male cats are better than male humans because they don't take up as much room on the couch and they smell better.

8. Male cats are better than male humans because - they don't care if you are fat

9. Male cats are better than male humans because they will never leave you to move back in with their mother.

10. You don't have to impress your cat's mother!

11. than male humans because they can't use sex as a bargaining chip.

12. better than male humans because it is legal in all states to have them neutered.

13. Male cats are better than male humans because they wearing a fly necklace finish the problem!*

14. Male cats are better than male humans because they don't consider farting an art form (it just kind of happens!)

15. They can't prevent you from having them nuetered!

*English is not this person's native language. Let me offer some help. A fly necklace refers to a flea collar. Let me offer my translation:

Male cats are better than male humans because by wearing a flea collar they take care of their problem!

Now, vote for your three favorites. The poll automatically ends in 72 hours and the leader at that time, winner take all, wins 50,000 points.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Rigel, we all know that you are different, and unlike the typical male

ya right. How many of these do you relate to

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

1.-oh Rigel, we all know that you are different, and unlike the typical male

2.-
ya right. How many of these do you relate to
1.-...

2.-
I think we´re a extintion species!...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the references to farting and smell.

Kizzy has had some smelly poops, BUT, none of them compare to my DH farts after eating stuffing

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmmm, yeah, I am going to say that I choose not to respond to this thread.........except for me saying that I choose not to

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekomania

These are so funny and great!

Is it bad for me to say which one was my favorite?
Why should it be bad? I assume you voted so saying who your favorite was would be just exactly like the exit polls they show on TV before the polls are closed. Anyway, by the time anybody gets this far they would have already voted if they were going to do so, so you would not influence anybody by saying who your favorite was.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmmmmm.

I wonder what a "female cats are better than human females because...." would look like

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

hmmmmmm.

I wonder what a "female cats are better than human females because...." would look like
I wondered that too but chose the way I did because of the simple fact that this site is dominated by females. Here is the poll I did last year that shows this fact: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...08+gender+poll
This poll was done last July and perhaps it is time for me to conduct another poll to see how the site is now weighted. But I thought in view of the fact that this site is heavily weighted towards females it would be much more fun to go this route.

We have an exciting race going with several contenders. Things can change in the next two days with the lead going back and forth just like in last month's limerick contest. But I think this is much more exciting because you do not know who you are voting for and who is winning. And then on Friday the poll automatically closes and the winner anounced. And if God forbid it ends in a tie like last month's limerick contest, we will have to have a runoff.

At any rate I think watching the poll results will be like watching a horse race.
The leader in the stretch does not always win...