Question of the Day: Tues. July 21

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's an easy one:

K, fess up people: Do you still have stuffed animals?

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So many that they hang from a clothesline over my bed! The grandkids keep giving them to me, and if I leave them down the dogs will get them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do
And yup, at times, I sleep with em.

I did purge a bunch of em a few years back because I had 4 extra large garbage bags full of them.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Yep and I sleep with a teddy bear.
OMG, so do I!
Poor od Mr Ted, he's looking the worse for the wear these days.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a couple of beanie babies and a stuffed cat that has a photo holder on it stomach and holds a picture of my girls, that friends gave me as a birthday present years ago!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

OMG, so do I!
Poor od Mr Ted, he's looking the worse for the wear these days.
Dave bear gets washed every so often so he doesn't look too good either. I hate replacing my bedtime teddy.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to have quite a few cat beanie babies but a dog I used to have chewed them all up
I do have a polar bear that my Dad bought when he was in Alaska stuck in the headboard of my bed
and of course there are little stuffed animals all over the house because those are the toys Vino (my dog) likes

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have a few. I have a stuffed unicorn that I made when I was in home economics in middle school and a few dragon and unicorn beanie babies. They are up on a shelf.

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have some on the backboard of my bed, but if you threw them away I could care less
. I'm definitely a blinkie girl (yes, I'm 20 and still sleep with my blanket- leave me alone, don't hate!
)The only stuffed animal I have ever really cared about was the ty beanie baby political donkey stuffed animal, with the american flag on his bum. (hope I don't get in trouble for this, but I call him "my jackass" lol. Fitting, right?) My dad got it for me, and since I've gotten older and actually become really interested in politics and all, the democratic donkey seems like the only fit for a stuffed animal for me! (I'm smelling it right now, and it smells like Pirate. Someone's been sleeping on Mommy's bed!
)

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a brown teddy bear named Beauregard that I have had since I was about 4. He sits on my dresser and it is not uncommon for Sassy to knock him over so he can lay on him. And Pixie likes to groom him when the other kitties aren't available.

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I still sleep with my adorable stuffed white tiger that I've had since I was 10. His name is Orion.

He's looking pretty sad these days.

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sassy sleeps on the "lap" of a teddybear my niece gave me years ago, and I still have the little "Marvin the Martian" stuffed toy that Freeway (RB) played with when he was a kitten.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I own a few mostly from my cousins giving them to me. A few are from Build a Bear. As I don't sleep with any of them I do have a pillow that one of my grandmas sisters made for me that I can't be without.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tons!
The only ones out though are smallish.
My window hanging treefrog, my Cat in the Hat, a cute little stuffed tiger I got for my birthday last year, a Hallmark Halloween cat, black with purple satin paw pads and ear insets (I think it was Midnight from 1997), and a pink bear my mom got me for Valentine's Day this year.

I have a whole collection of costumed Wishbones (the JRT from the PBS shows), including one that talks, a 6 foot cartoonish python, a very large white tiger the size of my dog and a huge panther also the size of my dog.
And of course Riley, my Webkinz pug.
Various beanies and a bunch more in storage.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I definately have at least 400. If not more, seriously. I collected them when I was little, and have a spare room (and most of the loft) full of them

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have (2) Winnie the Pooh bears from when I was an infant, 31 years ago
, one is musical with a windup in the back the other is not. I have a Red Teddy Bear from DBF from our first Valentine's Day this past February and somewhere in my Grandma's house I have a garbage bag full of beanie babies.