Daily Thread Tues July 21st

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

It's going to be nice and sunny and hot today. Bleh!

We have to go to a wake tonight..I wonder if I can wear capris there? Josh thinks its not dressy enough, but they are dress capris for work...anyone?

Nothing else going on today..lots of paperwork to catch up on at work still.

You all have a good one!

P.S. We here about the nice apartment today (hopefully)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dress capris for a wake are fine Nat. (IMO)

Good luck with the apartment

Morning.... chance of T-storm here today.

My oldest is off working, and my youngest is going to do a free activity at the library later today.... Spy Camp CSI today
I have physio as per normal.... and some snakies to feed.

Have a good day folks.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People wear anything to a wake these days. When I was younger it wouldn't be ok to wear them but now I say yea.

Morning! Hopefully today is a better day. I am just going to pretend I didn't already step in cat throw up and squished it between my toes. DS isn't having a temper tantrum, that's someone else's child. LMAO

I will not use sharp objects today. I am tempted to park my butt on the couch.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

People wear anything to a wake these days. When I was younger it wouldn't be ok to wear them but now I say yea.

Morning! Hopefully today is a better day. I am just going to pretend I didn't already step in cat throw up and squished it between my toes. DS isn't having a temper tantrum, that's someone else's child. LMAO

I will not use sharp objects today. I am tempted to park my butt on the couch.

I am laughing at you, not with you
cuz I doubt you are laughing at the moment.

I should introduce you to my friend K..... he's a clutz, and K and the world would be safer if he planted his butt.

today is a better day

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I am laughing at you, not with you
cuz I doubt you are laughing at the moment.

I should introduce you to my friend K..... he's a clutz, and K and the world would be safer if he planted his butt.

today is a better day
Why not I am laughing. I was laughing yesterday too.
Seriously the end of my day was perfect. Mom offered to bath DS cause DH won't. She was changing him while I was putting his socks away. I warned her he likes to squirt at this changing and I told her he will somehow find my back to do it. Sure enough he did. I had just put fresh pj's on too.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Why not I am laughing. I was laughing yesterday too.
Seriously the end of my day was perfect. Mom offered to bath DS cause DH won't. She was changing him while I was putting his socks away. I warned her he likes to squirt at this changing and I told her he will somehow find my back to do it. Sure enough he did. I had just put fresh pj's on too.
LOL....well good that you are laughing too..... now I don't feel bad laughing at you being exposed to urine, poo, and puke

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Sunny and warm here today.

Nothing much planned maybe a little grocery shopping this afternoon if I get energetic. Have a few things I need to pick up.

Other then that maybe just sit out on the deck for awhile and read.

The kitties are all good, had some treats and are now indulging in their various kitty pursuits.

Everyone have a great day

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's still sunny here in Washington. Come on! Where is the rain??

It's ridiculously hot, I've got every window open, both fans going, and I'm still sweating just doing nothing!

I dread that I'm going to have to get up to clean the apartment later!

But I've got to get it done so that perspective renters can come have a look around.

I hope everyone here has a wonderful day!!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today is raining here which is rare. Too bad it just leaves things muggy and sticky. Didn't get much sleep due to the thunder at 4:30 this morning. Makes being at work such a joy. Luckily I'm in the computer lab passing the time on here. That is until we leave to go ice skating for the 3rd time this summer. Can you tell I'm so thrilled about it.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. I'm on my own til Thursday evening, BF flew to Albuquerque this morning for a conference. No plans excpet maybe bathing suit shopping after work. Maybe.

I've got a dr. appt. for 3:30 this afternoon because I've been having really bad joint pain for 3 days now. I'm 28 years old! My knees hurt when i move (walk, sit down stand up), my shoulders hurt when i love them, and my wrists and fingers KILL whether i move them or not. What the heck? My boss said this morning it's probably lupus, just giving me a hard time. But then my hypochondria started to flare up and so i'm reading all about lupus on WebMD...
Anyway, wish me luck that if nothing else i can get some effective pain killers!

Have a good day people!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Overcast day but lovely and cool - not hot, not cold. Went to the dentist last night at 8:15 so the evening was pretty much a write-off so looking forward to a nice evening at home tonight. Have dinner all planned - just an omelette (with whatever I find in the refrigerator as a filling
) and a salad with some of the lettuce and edible flower mix we got at the Farmer's market with some smoked salmon in the salad. Easy clean-up after dinner and an easy night.

I may do a load of laundry to just get it out of the way to make less work for the weekend.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yawn.....

Worked today from 5:45 am until 2 pm. Got gas for the truck and then signed up for the Bone Marrow Registry. Drove to my computer guy's house-he was out on call so I'm waiting for him to call me to see if I an get my desktop tomorrow.

Got about 10 minutes of rain so far but still watering. Chances of rain for rest of week-hoping for the best. We are now officially in moderate drought-oh yay!!

The house is a mess and I'm going to see of Neil helps straighten it out.

Its overcase now otherwise I would go and pick some more cherries for a customer. Picked 19 pounds (about 15 quarts) yesterday and she wants the same amount. And they are ripe so I have to find time to pick tomorrow or Thursday before work!

So being a couch potato for the rest of the evening!!